Krylya Sovetov vs Akhmat Grozny, 2024-02-13T09:00:00.000Z

Krylya Sovetov vs Akhmat Grozny
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Krylya Sovetov crest
0 : 0
Akhmat Grozny crest
Cancelled
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday February 13, 2024
Samara Arena

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
46.71%
X
26.33%
2
26.96%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.96%
No
46.04%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.38%
No
25.62%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.04%
No
49.96%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.43%
No
71.57%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.86%
No
84.14%

About the football match Krylya Sovetov against Akhmat Grozny

On Tuesday February 13, 2024, precisely at 4:00 AM, Krylya Sovetov and Akhmat Grozny will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Samara Arena, the home turf of Krylya Sovetov. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Krylya Sovetov, the chance that we have calculated is 46.71%. This is based on old statistics from Krylya Sovetov combined with the statistics from Akhmat Grozny. The chance that Akhmat Grozny will win the match, we have calculated at 26.96%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.33%.

Advertisement