Dynamo Kyiv vs Rīgas FS, 2024-02-12T14:00:00.000Z

Dynamo Kyiv vs Rīgas FS
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Dynamo Kyiv crest
1 : 0
Rīgas FS crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday February 12, 2024
NSK Olimpijs'kyj

Attacking Momentum

Dynamo Kyiv crestRīgas FS crest

Events

69'
PENALTY icon
Mykola Shaparenko
Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.59%
X
23.17%
2
37.24%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
61.01%
No
38.99%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
82.02%
No
17.98%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
62.6%
No
37.4%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
40.22%
No
59.78%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
24.29%
No
75.71%

About the football match Dynamo Kyiv against Rīgas FS

On Monday February 12, 2024, precisely at 9:00 AM, Dynamo Kyiv and Rīgas FS will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant NSK Olimpijs'kyj, the home turf of Dynamo Kyiv. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Dynamo Kyiv, the chance that we have calculated is 39.59%. This is based on old statistics from Dynamo Kyiv combined with the statistics from Rīgas FS. The chance that Rīgas FS will win the match, we have calculated at 37.24%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.17%.

Advertisement