Saxan vs Zimbru, 2024-02-07T12:00:00.000Z

Saxan vs Zimbru
Club Friendlies 4 logo
Club Friendlies 4
World
Saxan crest
0 : 5
Zimbru crest
90 + 101571'
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday February 7, 2024

Attacking Momentum

Saxan crestZimbru crest

Events

3'
GOAL icon
5'
GOAL icon
59'
GOAL icon
81'
GOAL icon
84'
GOAL icon
Advertisement

Statistics

Shots On Target
3
7
Shots Off Target
2
5
Yellow Cards
3
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
43.75%
X
27.61%
2
28.64%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
45.21%
No
54.79%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
67.95%
No
32.05%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
43.64%
No
56.36%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
23.2%
No
76.8%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
11.89%
No
88.11%

About the football match Saxan against Zimbru

On Wednesday February 7, 2024, precisely at 7:00 AM, Saxan and Zimbru will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 4. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Saxan. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Saxan, the chance that we have calculated is 43.75%. This is based on old statistics from Saxan combined with the statistics from Zimbru. The chance that Zimbru will win the match, we have calculated at 28.64%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.61%.

Advertisement