Zimbru vs Dacia, 2024-02-03T10:00:00.000Z

Zimbru vs Dacia
Club Friendlies 4 logo
Club Friendlies 4
World
Zimbru crest
0 : 0
Dacia crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 3, 2024
Stadionul Zimbru

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
68.02%
X
17.81%
2
14.17%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.96%
No
49.04%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.92%
No
18.08%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
61.43%
No
38.57%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
40.69%
No
59.31%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
29.77%
No
70.23%

About the football match Zimbru against Dacia

On Saturday February 3, 2024, precisely at 5:00 AM, Zimbru and Dacia will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 4. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadionul Zimbru, the home turf of Zimbru. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Zimbru, the chance that we have calculated is 68.02%. This is based on old statistics from Zimbru combined with the statistics from Dacia. The chance that Dacia will win the match, we have calculated at 14.17%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 17.81%.

Advertisement