Operário PR vs Cascavel, 2024-01-07T19:00:00.000Z

Operário PR vs Cascavel
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Operário PR crest
4 : 0
Cascavel crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday January 7, 2024
Estádio Germano Krüger

Events

10'
GOAL icon
Jacy Maranhão
65'
GOAL icon
Neto Paraiba
90'
GOAL icon
Maxwell
Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
59.55%
X
22.84%
2
17.61%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
45.35%
No
54.65%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
71.74%
No
28.26%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
47.03%
No
52.97%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.06%
No
74.94%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.18%
No
84.82%

About the football match Operário PR against Cascavel

On Sunday January 7, 2024, precisely at 2:00 PM, Operário PR and Cascavel will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Estádio Germano Krüger, the home turf of Operário PR. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Operário PR, the chance that we have calculated is 59.55%. This is based on old statistics from Operário PR combined with the statistics from Cascavel. The chance that Cascavel will win the match, we have calculated at 17.61%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.84%.

Advertisement