Universitatea Cluj vs Partizani Tirana, 2024-01-09T14:00:00.000Z

Universitatea Cluj vs Partizani Tirana
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Universitatea Cluj crest
1 : 3
Partizani Tirana crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday January 9, 2024
Cluj Arena

Attacking Momentum

Universitatea Cluj crestPartizani Tirana crest

Events

29'
GOAL icon
Daniel Popa
48'
PENALTY icon
Tedi Cara
67'
GOAL icon
Saliou Sembene
73'
GOAL icon
Maguette Gueye
Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

Universitatea Cluj logo
Universitatea Cluj
4-2-3-1
Partizani Tirana logo
Partizani Tirana
4-2-3-1
23
Plamen Iliev
27
Alexandru Chipciu
25
Lucas Masoero
3
Bogdan Mitrea
28
George Cimpanu
18
Roger Junio Rodrigues Ferreira
4
Kevin Doukoure
96
Robert Silaghi
94
Ovidiu Bic
7
Ianis Stoica
19
Daniel Popa
60
Pano Qirko
44
Andi Hadroj
34
Saliou Sembene
28
Eljon Sota
3
David Atanaskoski
21
Valentino Murataj
14
Maguette Gueye
99
Arinaldo Rrapaj
47
Luis Bircaj
27
Gjelbrim Taipi
22
Tedi Cara
Universitatea Cluj
9
Filip Ilie
14
Thalisson Kelven
20
Valentin Gheorghe
21
Marco Fossati
33
Andrei Gorcea
59
Doru Popadiuc
77
Andrei Peteleu
92
Ionel Alin Techereș
98
Gabriel Simion
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
37.73%
X
26.66%
2
35.61%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.43%
No
46.57%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.63%
No
26.37%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
49.92%
No
50.08%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.2%
No
70.8%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.71%
No
83.29%

About the football match Universitatea Cluj against Partizani Tirana

On Tuesday January 9, 2024, precisely at 9:00 AM, Universitatea Cluj and Partizani Tirana will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Cluj Arena, the home turf of Universitatea Cluj. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Universitatea Cluj Lineup

  • Starting XI: Bogdan Mitrea, Kevin Doukoure, Ianis Stoica, Roger Junio Rodrigues Ferreira, Daniel Popa, Plamen Iliev, Lucas Masoero, Alexandru Chipciu, George Cimpanu, Ovidiu Bic, Robert Silaghi

  • Substitutes: Filip Ilie, Thalisson Kelven, Valentin Gheorghe, Marco Fossati, Andrei Gorcea, Doru Popadiuc, Andrei Peteleu, Ionel Alin Techereș, Gabriel Simion

Partizani Tirana Lineup

  • Starting XI: David Atanaskoski, Maguette Gueye, Valentino Murataj, Tedi Cara, Gjelbrim Taipi, Eljon Sota, Saliou Sembene, Andi Hadroj, Luis Bircaj, Pano Qirko, Arinaldo Rrapaj

  • Substitutes:

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Universitatea Cluj, the chance that we have calculated is 37.73%. This is based on old statistics from Universitatea Cluj combined with the statistics from Partizani Tirana. The chance that Partizani Tirana will win the match, we have calculated at 35.61%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.66%.

Advertisement