FC Twente vs Osnabrück, 2024-01-08T11:30:00.000Z

FC Twente vs Osnabrück
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
FC Twente crest
2 : 2
Osnabrück crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday January 8, 2024
De Grolsch Veste

Attacking Momentum

FC Twente crestOsnabrück crest

Events

7'
GOAL icon
Younes Taha
48'
GOAL icon
Kwasi Okyere Wriedt
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bashkim Ajdini
(Erik Engelhardt)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dave Gnaase
(Timo Beermann)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oumar Diakhité
(Lex-Tyger Lobinger)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lars Kehl
(Jannes Wulff)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Florian Kleinhansl
(Maxwell Gyamfi)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Philipp Kühn
(Lennart Grill)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Charalambos Makridis
(Florian Bähr)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Noel Niemann
(Lukas Kunze)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Robert Tesche
(Christian Joe Conteh)
55'
GOAL icon
Niklas Wiemann
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ricky van Wolfswinkel
(Manfred Ugalde)
57'
GOAL icon
Youri Regeer
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kwasi Okyere Wriedt
(Michaël Cuisance)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mats Rots
(Youri Regeer)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Maximilian Thalhammer
(Niklas Wiemann)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
John Verhoek
(Kwasi Okyere Wriedt)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
6
7
Shots Off Target
10
11
Corners
9
9
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Twente logo
FC Twente
4-3-1-2
Osnabrück logo
Osnabrück
4-3-1-2
22
Przemyslaw Tyton
12
Alfons Sampsted
17
Alec Van Hoorenbeeck
24
Juliën Mesbahi
8
Youri Regeer
23
Michal Sadilek
4
Mathias Kjölö
41
Gijs Besselink
19
Younes Taha
11
Daan Rots
27
Manfred Ugalde
1
Lennart Grill
25
Niklas Wiemann
4
Maxwell Gyamfi
33
Timo Beermann
28
Florian Bähr
27
Michaël Cuisance
13
Lukas Kunze
32
Jannes Wulff
9
Erik Engelhardt
21
Lex-Tyger Lobinger
17
Christian Joe Conteh
FC Twente
9
Ricky van Wolfswinkel
16
Issam El Maach
30
Sam Karssies
39
Mats Rots
40
Harrie Kuster
42
Benjamin Nagel
43
Jort Ribbers
Osnabrück
3
Florian Kleinhansl
5
Bashkim Ajdini
7
Noel Niemann
8
Robert Tesche
10
Kwasi Okyere Wriedt
11
Charalambos Makridis
14
Oumar Diakhité
18
Lars Kehl
22
Philipp Kühn
26
Dave Gnaase
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
71.44%
X
18.19%
2
10.37%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
47.88%
No
52.12%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.58%
No
20.42%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.84%
No
42.13%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
38.87%
No
61.13%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
30.53%
No
69.47%

About the football match FC Twente against Osnabrück

On Monday January 8, 2024, precisely at 6:30 AM, FC Twente and Osnabrück will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant De Grolsch Veste, the home turf of FC Twente. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Twente Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mathias Kjölö, Youri Regeer, Daan Rots, Alfons Sampsted, Alec Van Hoorenbeeck, Younes Taha, Przemyslaw Tyton, Michal Sadilek, Juliën Mesbahi, Manfred Ugalde, Gijs Besselink

  • Substitutes: Ricky van Wolfswinkel, Issam El Maach, Sam Karssies, Mats Rots, Harrie Kuster, Benjamin Nagel, Jort Ribbers

Osnabrück Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lennart Grill, Maxwell Gyamfi, Erik Engelhardt, Lukas Kunze, Christian Joe Conteh, Lex-Tyger Lobinger, Niklas Wiemann, Michaël Cuisance, Florian Bähr, Jannes Wulff, Timo Beermann

  • Substitutes: Florian Kleinhansl, Bashkim Ajdini, Noel Niemann, Robert Tesche, Kwasi Okyere Wriedt, Charalambos Makridis, Oumar Diakhité, Lars Kehl, Philipp Kühn, Dave Gnaase

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is FC Twente, the chance that we have calculated is 71.44%. This is based on old statistics from FC Twente combined with the statistics from Osnabrück. The chance that Osnabrück will win the match, we have calculated at 10.37%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 18.19%.

Advertisement