Kocaelispor vs Universitatea Cluj, 2024-01-07T12:00:00.000Z

Kocaelispor vs Universitatea Cluj
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Kocaelispor crest
0 : 0
Universitatea Cluj crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday January 7, 2024
Titanic Sports Center - Field 1

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
76%
24%
Shots Off Target
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
42.66%
X
25.45%
2
31.89%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.28%
No
42.72%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.8%
No
22.2%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.72%
No
45.28%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.92%
No
68.08%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.27%
No
81.73%

About the football match Kocaelispor against Universitatea Cluj

On Sunday January 7, 2024, precisely at 7:00 AM, Kocaelispor and Universitatea Cluj will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Titanic Sports Center - Field 1, the home turf of Kocaelispor. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Kocaelispor, the chance that we have calculated is 42.66%. This is based on old statistics from Kocaelispor combined with the statistics from Universitatea Cluj. The chance that Universitatea Cluj will win the match, we have calculated at 31.89%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.45%.

Advertisement