Lausanne Sport vs FC Andorra, 2024-01-08T10:00:00.000Z

Lausanne Sport vs FC Andorra
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Lausanne Sport crest
0 : 1
FC Andorra crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday January 8, 2024
Stade Olympique de la Pontaise

Attacking Momentum

Lausanne Sport crestFC Andorra crest

Events

30'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Diego Pampín
(Marc Bombardo)
43'
YELLOWCARD icon
72'
GOAL icon
Álvaro Martín
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Thomas Castella
(Karlo Letica)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Stjepan Kukuruzovic
(Dominik Schwizer)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Simone Grippo
(Noë Dussenne)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sergi Samper
(Jandro Orellana)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mayka Okuka
(Olivier Custodio)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Álex Calvo
(Antoine Bernede)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mohsen Abdeljaoued
(Brighton Labeau)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
57%
43%
Shots On Target
4
2
Shots Off Target
9
4
Corners
5
8
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Lausanne Sport logo
Lausanne Sport
4-3-3
FC Andorra logo
FC Andorra
4-2-3-1
1
Nico Ratti
28
Marc Bombardo
3
José Marsà
4
Álex Pastor
2
Migue Leal
21
Rubén Bover
6
Jandro Orellana
10
Iván Gil
27
Iker Benito
44
Aurélien Scheidler
24
Pablo Moreno
25
Karlo Letica
34
Raoul Giger
6
Noë Dussenne
12
Gábor Szalai
18
Morgan Poaty
10
Olivier Custodio
24
Antoine Bernede
22
Samuel Kalu
77
Dominik Schwizer
19
Rares Ilie
96
Brighton Labeau
Lausanne Sport
5
Adrià Vilanova
7
Julen Lobete
8
Sergi Samper
9
Jon Karrikaburu
11
Álvaro Martín
14
Sergio Molina
16
Diego Pampín
17
Álex Calvo
18
Álex Petxa
22
Anderson Arroyo
25
Dani Martín
FC Andorra
1
Thomas Castella
2
Simone Grippo
4
Anel Husic
7
Stjepan Kukuruzovic
9
Kaly Sène
16
Mayka Okuka
17
Álex Calvo
82
Ethan Brandy
83
Lorenzo Bittarelli
84
Dircssi Ngonzo
85
Mohsen Abdeljaoued
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
47.84%
X
26.09%
2
26.07%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.98%
No
48.02%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.09%
No
26.91%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.31%
No
51.69%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.78%
No
74.22%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.98%
No
86.02%

About the football match Lausanne Sport against FC Andorra

On Monday January 8, 2024, precisely at 5:00 AM, Lausanne Sport and FC Andorra will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Stade Olympique de la Pontaise, the home turf of Lausanne Sport. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Lausanne Sport Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nico Ratti, Migue Leal, José Marsà, Álex Pastor, Jandro Orellana, Iván Gil, Rubén Bover, Pablo Moreno, Iker Benito, Marc Bombardo, Aurélien Scheidler

  • Substitutes: Adrià Vilanova, Julen Lobete, Sergi Samper, Jon Karrikaburu, Álvaro Martín, Sergio Molina, Diego Pampín, Álex Calvo, Álex Petxa, Anderson Arroyo, Dani Martín

FC Andorra Lineup

  • Starting XI: Noë Dussenne, Olivier Custodio, Gábor Szalai, Morgan Poaty, Rares Ilie, Samuel Kalu, Antoine Bernede, Karlo Letica, Raoul Giger, Dominik Schwizer, Brighton Labeau

  • Substitutes: Thomas Castella, Simone Grippo, Anel Husic, Stjepan Kukuruzovic, Kaly Sène, Mayka Okuka, Álex Calvo, Ethan Brandy, Lorenzo Bittarelli, Dircssi Ngonzo, Mohsen Abdeljaoued

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Lausanne Sport, the chance that we have calculated is 47.84%. This is based on old statistics from Lausanne Sport combined with the statistics from FC Andorra. The chance that FC Andorra will win the match, we have calculated at 26.07%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.09%.

Advertisement