Žilina vs Podbeskidzie, 2024-01-27T12:00:00.000Z

Žilina vs Podbeskidzie
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Žilina crest
5 : 0
Podbeskidzie crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday January 27, 2024
Štadión Pod Dubňom

Attacking Momentum

Žilina crestPodbeskidzie crest

Events

23'
GOAL icon
Antoin Loic Essomba Bikoula
27'
GOAL icon
Timotej Jambor
43'
GOAL icon
Ján Minárik
47'
PENALTY icon
Dominik Javorček
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Eric Bille
(Antoin Loic Essomba Bikoula)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bartosz Bida
(Giorgi Merebashvili)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yves Erick Bile
(Antoin Loic Essomba Bikoula)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jan Hlavica
(Marcel Misztal)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tomas Jasso
(Ján Minárik)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kacper Krzepisz
(Patryk Procek)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sylwester Lusiusz
(Samuel Nnoshiri)
88'
GOAL icon
Dominik Javorček
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Maksymilian Sitek
(Michał Stryjewski)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adrian Małachowski
(Michal Willmann)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mateusz Ziolkowski
(Piotr Tomasik)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Xavier Adang
(Samuel Gidi)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
62%
38%
Shots On Target
7
2
Shots Off Target
5
8
Corners
6
12
Advertisement

Line-ups

Žilina logo
Žilina
3-4-3
Podbeskidzie logo
Podbeskidzie
4-3-3
22
Samuel Belanik
23
Ján Minárik
17
Ivan Anokye Mensah
3
Michal Mynar
24
Samuel Datko
11
Samuel Gidi
37
Mario Sauer
27
Dominik Javorček
2
8
Antoin Loic Essomba Bikoula
19
Timotej Jambor
29
David Duris
95
Patryk Procek
55
Michal Willmann
89
Daniel Mikolajewski
23
Marcel Misztal
77
Piotr Tomasik
47
Bartosz Bernard
32
Jakub Kisiel
25
Samuel Nnoshiri
20
Giorgi Merebashvili
79
Lionel Abate
8
Michał Stryjewski
Žilina
5
Tomas Jasso
6
Xavier Adang
7
Patrik Myslovič
14
Yves Erick Bile
30
Ľubomír Belko
Podbeskidzie
1
Kacper Krzepisz
2
Mateusz Ziolkowski
4
Sylwester Lusiusz
6
Jan Hlavica
7
Bartosz Bida
9
Maksymilian Banaszewski
14
Marco Siverio
17
Adrian Małachowski
24
Maksymilian Sitek
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
55.39%
X
20.69%
2
23.92%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
60.53%
No
39.47%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
84.16%
No
15.84%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
64.38%
No
35.62%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
43.03%
No
56.97%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
27.93%
No
72.07%

About the football match Žilina against Podbeskidzie

On Saturday January 27, 2024, precisely at 7:00 AM, Žilina and Podbeskidzie will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Štadión Pod Dubňom, the home turf of Žilina. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Žilina Lineup

  • Starting XI: Michal Mynar, Antoin Loic Essomba Bikoula, Samuel Gidi, Ivan Anokye Mensah, Timotej Jambor, Samuel Belanik, Ján Minárik, Samuel Datko, Dominik Javorček, David Duris, Mario Sauer

  • Substitutes: Tomas Jasso, Xavier Adang, Patrik Myslovič, Yves Erick Bile, Ľubomír Belko

Podbeskidzie Lineup

  • Starting XI: Michał Stryjewski, Giorgi Merebashvili, Marcel Misztal, Samuel Nnoshiri, Jakub Kisiel, Bartosz Bernard, Michal Willmann, Piotr Tomasik, Lionel Abate, Daniel Mikolajewski, Patryk Procek

  • Substitutes: Kacper Krzepisz, Mateusz Ziolkowski, Sylwester Lusiusz, Jan Hlavica, Bartosz Bida, Maksymilian Banaszewski, Marco Siverio, Adrian Małachowski, Maksymilian Sitek

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Žilina, the chance that we have calculated is 55.39%. This is based on old statistics from Žilina combined with the statistics from Podbeskidzie. The chance that Podbeskidzie will win the match, we have calculated at 23.92%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 20.69%.

Advertisement