FC Volendam vs Partizani Tirana, 2024-01-05T12:00:00.000Z

FC Volendam vs Partizani Tirana
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
FC Volendam crest
1 : 1
Partizani Tirana crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday January 5, 2024
Kras Stadion

Attacking Momentum

FC Volendam crestPartizani Tirana crest

Events

31'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ibrahim El Kadiri
(Bram van Driel)
39'
YELLOWCARD icon
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kayne van Oevelen
(Barry Lauwers)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Damon Mirani
(Luke Le Roux)
68'
GOAL icon
Luis Bircaj
73'
GOAL icon
Zach Booth
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zach Booth
(Garang Kuol)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Milan de Haan
(Imran Nazih)
Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Volendam logo
FC Volendam
3-5-1-1
Partizani Tirana logo
Partizani Tirana
4-2-3-1
22
Barry Lauwers
29
Rob Tol
3
Brian Plat
23
Billy van Duijl
24
Achraf Douiri
8
Luke Le Roux
48
Bram van Driel
16
Imran Nazih
14
Garang Kuol
46
Mika van der Horst
27
Hoeve Quincy
60
Pano Qirko
44
Andi Hadroj
28
Eljon Sota
34
Saliou Sembene
23
Paulo Buxhelaj
7
Adnard Mehmeti
14
Maguette Gueye
10
Albers Keko
99
Arinaldo Rrapaj
22
Tedi Cara
25
Alfred Mensah
FC Volendam
1
Mio Backhaus
2
Oskar Buur
4
Damon Mirani
5
George Cox
6
Benaissa Benamar
7
Zach Booth
10
Robin Maulun
11
Bilal Ould-Chikh
17
Calvin Twigt
20
Kayne van Oevelen
21
Robert Mühren
31
Xavier Mbuyamba
34
Ibrahim El Kadiri
36
Milan de Haan
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
27.26%
X
21.66%
2
51.07%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
60.43%
No
39.57%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
82.55%
No
17.45%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
62.21%
No
37.79%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
41.02%
No
58.98%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
25.99%
No
74.01%

About the football match FC Volendam against Partizani Tirana

On Friday January 5, 2024, precisely at 7:00 AM, FC Volendam and Partizani Tirana will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Kras Stadion, the home turf of FC Volendam. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Volendam Lineup

  • Starting XI: Brian Plat, Luke Le Roux, Garang Kuol, Imran Nazih, Barry Lauwers, Billy van Duijl, Achraf Douiri, Hoeve Quincy, Rob Tol, Mika van der Horst, Bram van Driel

  • Substitutes: Mio Backhaus, Oskar Buur, Damon Mirani, George Cox, Benaissa Benamar, Zach Booth, Robin Maulun, Bilal Ould-Chikh, Calvin Twigt, Kayne van Oevelen, Robert Mühren, Xavier Mbuyamba, Ibrahim El Kadiri, Milan de Haan

Partizani Tirana Lineup

  • Starting XI: Adnard Mehmeti, Albers Keko, Maguette Gueye, Tedi Cara, Paulo Buxhelaj, Alfred Mensah, Eljon Sota, Saliou Sembene, Andi Hadroj, Pano Qirko, Arinaldo Rrapaj

  • Substitutes:

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Partizani Tirana, the chance that we have calculated is 51.07%. This is based on old statistics from Partizani Tirana combined with the statistics from FC Volendam. The chance that FC Volendam will win the match, we have calculated at 27.26%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.66%.

Advertisement