AIK vs Vålerenga, 2024-03-26T15:30:00.000Z

AIK vs Vålerenga
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
AIK crest
4 : 0
Vålerenga crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday March 26, 2024
Friends Arena

Attacking Momentum

AIK crestVålerenga crest

Events

20'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mees Rijks
46'
GOAL icon
Dino Besirovic
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Borchgrevink
(F. Thorvaldsen)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Omar Faraj
(Ismaila Coulibaly)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Erik Ring
(Rui Modesto)
63'
GOAL icon
Victor Gonçalves Andersson
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lamine Dabo
(Ahmad Faqa)
65'
GOAL icon
Axel Björnström
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Kiil Olsen
(M. Kreuzriegler)
77'
PENALTY icon
Omar Faraj
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Geiger
(Victor Gonçalves Andersson)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
L. Apold-Aasen
(Mees Rijks)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
O. Onyebuchi
(Henrik Bjørdal)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Christoffer Sika
(Dino Besirovic)
Advertisement

Statistics

Corners
2
10
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

AIK logo
AIK
3-5-2
Vålerenga logo
Vålerenga
4-3-3
30
Ismael Diawara
37
Ahmad Faqa
4
Sotirios Papagiannopoulos
16
Benjamin Tiedemann
25
Eskil Edh
18
Abdihakin Ali
43
Victor Gonçalves Andersson
8
Ismaila Coulibaly
12
Axel Björnström
32
Rui Modesto
19
Dino Besirovic
1
J. Storevik
6
Vegar Hedenstad
4
Idumba Fasika
23
M. Kreuzriegler
18
S. Juklerød
8
Henrik Bjørdal
5
F. Ambina
15
Elias Hagen
24
Petter Strand
9
Mees Rijks
26
F. Thorvaldsen
AIK
9
Omar Faraj
24
Lamine Dabo
26
Rasmus Bonde
34
Erik Ring
40
Frederik Moberg-Soemod
41
Christoffer Sika
42
Yannick Geiger
44
Joffrey Ngambaka Nguba
46
Will Jarlee
48
A. Rupia-Ellis
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
52.06%
X
24.43%
2
23.51%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.39%
No
45.61%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.32%
No
22.68%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.51%
No
45.49%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.75%
No
68.25%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.17%
No
81.83%

About the football match AIK against Vålerenga

On Tuesday March 26, 2024, precisely at 11:30 AM, AIK and Vålerenga will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Friends Arena, the home turf of AIK. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

AIK Lineup

  • Starting XI: Sotirios Papagiannopoulos, Ismaila Coulibaly, Axel Björnström, Benjamin Tiedemann, Abdihakin Ali, Dino Besirovic, Eskil Edh, Ismael Diawara, Rui Modesto, Ahmad Faqa, Victor Gonçalves Andersson

  • Substitutes: Omar Faraj, Lamine Dabo, Rasmus Bonde, Erik Ring, Frederik Moberg-Soemod, Christoffer Sika, Yannick Geiger, Joffrey Ngambaka Nguba, Will Jarlee, A. Rupia-Ellis

Vålerenga Lineup

  • Starting XI: J. Storevik, Idumba Fasika, F. Ambina, Vegar Hedenstad, Henrik Bjørdal, Mees Rijks, Elias Hagen, S. Juklerød, M. Kreuzriegler, Petter Strand, F. Thorvaldsen

  • Substitutes:

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is AIK, the chance that we have calculated is 52.06%. This is based on old statistics from AIK combined with the statistics from Vålerenga. The chance that Vålerenga will win the match, we have calculated at 23.51%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.43%.

Advertisement