Halmstad vs Varberg BoIS, 2024-03-12T14:00:00.000Z

Halmstad vs Varberg BoIS
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Halmstad crest
0 : 0
Varberg BoIS crest
Cancelled
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday March 12, 2024
Örjans Vall

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
49.63%
X
26.75%
2
23.63%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
49.35%
No
50.65%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
72.35%
No
27.65%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
46.73%
No
53.24%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.17%
No
74.83%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.79%
No
86.21%

About the football match Halmstad against Varberg BoIS

On Tuesday March 12, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Halmstad and Varberg BoIS will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Örjans Vall, the home turf of Halmstad. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Halmstad, the chance that we have calculated is 49.63%. This is based on old statistics from Halmstad combined with the statistics from Varberg BoIS. The chance that Varberg BoIS will win the match, we have calculated at 23.63%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.75%.

Advertisement