Chrudim vs Bohemians 1905 II, 2024-02-17T09:30:00.000Z

Chrudim vs Bohemians 1905 II
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Chrudim crest
9 : 2
Bohemians 1905 II crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 17, 2024
Stadion Za Vodojemem

Attacking Momentum

Chrudim crestBohemians 1905 II crest

Events

2'
GOAL icon
Ladislav Muzik
8'
GOAL icon
Jan Záviška
24'
GOAL icon
Dominik Masek
28'
GOAL icon
Dominik Masek
40'
GOAL icon
Aleksandar Trajkovic
56'
GOAL icon
Aleksandar Trajkovic
65'
GOAL icon
Tomáš Koukola
67'
GOAL icon
69'
GOAL icon
David Latal
75'
GOAL icon
David Bauer
87'
GOAL icon
Filip Novotny
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
48%
52%
Shots On Target
10
3
Shots Off Target
10
5
Corners
6
4
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
38.65%
X
24.95%
2
36.4%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
58.02%
No
41.98%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.05%
No
20.95%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.98%
No
43.02%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.4%
No
64.6%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.66%
No
79.34%

About the football match Chrudim against Bohemians 1905 II

On Saturday February 17, 2024, precisely at 4:30 AM, Chrudim and Bohemians 1905 II will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Za Vodojemem, the home turf of Chrudim. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Chrudim, the chance that we have calculated is 38.65%. This is based on old statistics from Chrudim combined with the statistics from Bohemians 1905 II. The chance that Bohemians 1905 II will win the match, we have calculated at 36.4%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.95%.

Advertisement