Brøndby vs Hillerød, 2024-02-12T13:30:00.000Z

Brøndby vs Hillerød
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Brøndby crest
3 : 3
Hillerød crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday February 12, 2024
Brøndby Stadion

Attacking Momentum

Brøndby crestHillerød crest

Events

50'
GOAL icon
Clement Bischoff
63'
GOAL icon
Emmanuel Yeboah
51'
GOAL icon
Clement Bischoff
56'
GOAL icon
Sebastian Pingel
63'
GOAL icon
Emmanuel Yeboah
81'
GOAL icon
Bertram Kvist
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
9
7
Shots Off Target
8
6
Corners
8
6
Yellow Cards
3
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
54.43%
X
21.27%
2
24.3%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
62.08%
No
37.92%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
84.06%
No
15.94%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
63.87%
No
36.13%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
41.95%
No
58.05%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
27.13%
No
72.87%

About the football match Brøndby against Hillerød

On Monday February 12, 2024, precisely at 8:30 AM, Brøndby and Hillerød will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Brøndby Stadion, the home turf of Brøndby. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Brøndby, the chance that we have calculated is 54.43%. This is based on old statistics from Brøndby combined with the statistics from Hillerød. The chance that Hillerød will win the match, we have calculated at 24.3%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.27%.

Advertisement