Horsens vs Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih, 2024-02-03T15:00:00.000Z

Horsens vs Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Horsens crest
0 : 0
Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih crest
Cancelled
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 3, 2024
CASA Arena Horsens

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
34.14%
X
26.48%
2
39.39%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
49.57%
No
50.43%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.01%
No
26.99%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.28%
No
51.72%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
26.33%
No
73.67%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.4%
No
85.6%

About the football match Horsens against Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih

On Saturday February 3, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Horsens and Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant CASA Arena Horsens, the home turf of Horsens. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih, the chance that we have calculated is 39.39%. This is based on old statistics from Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih combined with the statistics from Horsens. The chance that Horsens will win the match, we have calculated at 34.14%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.48%.

Advertisement