Dunajská Streda vs Zlín, 2024-02-03T12:00:00.000Z

Dunajská Streda vs Zlín
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Dunajská Streda crest
0 : 1
Zlín crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 3, 2024
Stadion Letná

Attacking Momentum

Dunajská Streda crestZlín crest

Events

85'
OWNGOAL icon
Milan Dimun
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
Yhoan Andzouana
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oliver Jürgens
(Rubén Rochina)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pablo González
(Cletus Nombil)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zviad Natchkebia
(Tomas Celustka)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Emiliano Bonazzoli
(Antonin Fantis)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bartol Barišić
(Miroslav Káčer)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kenneth Ikugar
(Tomas Schanelec)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tom Sloncik
(Alexandr Buzek)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ivan Dolček
(Christián Herc)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rudolf Reiter
(Lukas Bartosak)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jakub Cernin
(Jakub Janetzky)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Damir Redzic
(Matej Trusa)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
55%
45%
Shots On Target
10
7
Shots Off Target
3
1
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
57.67%
X
22.02%
2
20.32%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53%
No
47%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.65%
No
21.35%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.89%
No
44.11%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.34%
No
66.66%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.73%
No
79.27%

About the football match Dunajská Streda against Zlín

On Saturday February 3, 2024, precisely at 7:00 AM, Dunajská Streda and Zlín will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Letná, the home turf of Dunajská Streda. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Dunajská Streda, the chance that we have calculated is 57.67%. This is based on old statistics from Dunajská Streda combined with the statistics from Zlín. The chance that Zlín will win the match, we have calculated at 20.32%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.02%.

Advertisement