Austria Wien vs Dunajská Streda, 2024-01-26T14:00:00.000Z

Austria Wien vs Dunajská Streda
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Austria Wien crest
3 : 0
Dunajská Streda crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday January 26, 2024
Generali Arena

Events

65'
GOAL icon
Alexander Schmidt
72'
GOAL icon
Andreas Gruber
82'
GOAL icon
Tin Plavotić
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
46.51%
X
25.67%
2
27.82%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.44%
No
48.56%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.76%
No
26.24%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50%
No
50%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
27.06%
No
72.94%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.23%
No
84.77%

About the football match Austria Wien against Dunajská Streda

On Friday January 26, 2024, precisely at 9:00 AM, Austria Wien and Dunajská Streda will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Generali Arena, the home turf of Austria Wien. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Austria Wien, the chance that we have calculated is 46.51%. This is based on old statistics from Austria Wien combined with the statistics from Dunajská Streda. The chance that Dunajská Streda will win the match, we have calculated at 27.82%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.67%.

Advertisement