Kecskemeti TE vs Zlaté Moravce, 2024-01-26T12:00:00.000Z

Kecskemeti TE vs Zlaté Moravce
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Kecskemeti TE crest
3 : 0
Zlaté Moravce crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday January 26, 2024
Széktói Stadion

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
48.06%
X
25.93%
2
26.02%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.44%
No
47.56%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.49%
No
25.51%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.58%
No
49.42%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.31%
No
71.69%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.51%
No
84.49%

About the football match Kecskemeti TE against Zlaté Moravce

On Friday January 26, 2024, precisely at 7:00 AM, Kecskemeti TE and Zlaté Moravce will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Széktói Stadion, the home turf of Kecskemeti TE. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Kecskemeti TE, the chance that we have calculated is 48.06%. This is based on old statistics from Kecskemeti TE combined with the statistics from Zlaté Moravce. The chance that Zlaté Moravce will win the match, we have calculated at 26.02%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.93%.

Advertisement