Teplice vs Kecskemeti TE, 2024-01-26T14:30:00.000Z

Teplice vs Kecskemeti TE
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Teplice crest
0 : 0
Kecskemeti TE crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday January 26, 2024
Na Stínadlech

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
34.52%
X
26.48%
2
39%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.25%
No
49.75%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
72.08%
No
27.92%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
46.75%
No
53.25%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.36%
No
74.64%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.91%
No
86.09%

About the football match Teplice against Kecskemeti TE

On Friday January 26, 2024, precisely at 9:30 AM, Teplice and Kecskemeti TE will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Na Stínadlech, the home turf of Teplice. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Kecskemeti TE, the chance that we have calculated is 39%. This is based on old statistics from Kecskemeti TE combined with the statistics from Teplice. The chance that Teplice will win the match, we have calculated at 34.52%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.48%.

Advertisement