CSKA 1948 Sofia vs Sturm Graz, 2024-01-24T23:00:00.000Z

CSKA 1948 Sofia vs Sturm Graz
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
CSKA 1948 Sofia crest
0 : 0
Sturm Graz crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday January 24, 2024
Tsarsko Selo Sports Complex

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
28.32%
X
26.82%
2
44.86%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.34%
No
48.66%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
72.94%
No
27.06%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.33%
No
51.67%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
26.78%
No
73.22%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.61%
No
85.39%

About the football match CSKA 1948 Sofia against Sturm Graz

On Wednesday January 24, 2024, precisely at 6:00 PM, CSKA 1948 Sofia and Sturm Graz will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Tsarsko Selo Sports Complex, the home turf of CSKA 1948 Sofia. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Sturm Graz, the chance that we have calculated is 44.86%. This is based on old statistics from Sturm Graz combined with the statistics from CSKA 1948 Sofia. The chance that CSKA 1948 Sofia will win the match, we have calculated at 28.32%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.82%.

Advertisement