Žilina vs Liptovský Mikuláš, 2024-01-24T14:00:00.000Z

Žilina vs Liptovský Mikuláš
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Žilina crest
5 : 0
Liptovský Mikuláš crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday January 24, 2024
Štadión Pod Dubňom

Attacking Momentum

Žilina crestLiptovský Mikuláš crest

Events

20'
GOAL icon
Xavier Adang
30'
GOAL icon
David Duris
42'
GOAL icon
David Duris
62'
GOAL icon
Tomáš Nemčík
85'
GOAL icon
Patrik Myslovič
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
56%
44%
Shots On Target
2
2
Shots Off Target
0
3
Corners
6
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
52.9%
X
21.43%
2
25.67%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
61.81%
No
38.19%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
84.44%
No
15.56%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
64.88%
No
35.12%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
43.51%
No
56.49%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
27.85%
No
72.15%

About the football match Žilina against Liptovský Mikuláš

On Wednesday January 24, 2024, precisely at 9:00 AM, Žilina and Liptovský Mikuláš will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Štadión Pod Dubňom, the home turf of Žilina. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Žilina, the chance that we have calculated is 52.9%. This is based on old statistics from Žilina combined with the statistics from Liptovský Mikuláš. The chance that Liptovský Mikuláš will win the match, we have calculated at 25.67%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.43%.

Advertisement