Ruch Chorzów vs Kecskemeti TE, 2024-01-23T14:30:00.000Z

Ruch Chorzów vs Kecskemeti TE
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Ruch Chorzów crest
1 : 1
Kecskemeti TE crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday January 23, 2024
Stadion Miejski

Attacking Momentum

Ruch Chorzów crestKecskemeti TE crest

Events

12'
GOAL icon
Miłosz Kozak
26'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Przemysław Szur
(Szymon Szymanski)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Michał Buchalik
(Dante Stipica)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zoltán Derekas
(Martin Levente Vágó)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kolos Kovács
(Krisztofer Horváth)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tomasz Foszmańczyk
(Filip Starzyński)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pál Helmich
(Donát Zsótér)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Patrick Iyinbor
(Levente Katona)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Attila Kersák Roland
(Bence Varga)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mykhailo Meskhi
(Bence Zoltán Banó-Szabó)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kacper Michalski
(Robert Dadok)
66'
GOAL icon
Ákos Szendrei
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Olivér Nagy
(Milán Májer)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Imre Polyák
(Csaba Belényesi)
23'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dante Stipica
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Daniel Szczepan
(Michal Feliks)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kornél Szűcs
(Alex Szabó)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ákos Szendrei
(Gergő Pálinkás)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Patryk Sikora
(Patryk Stepinski)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adam Vlkanova
(Juliusz Letniowski)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mateusz Bartolewski
(Maciej Sadlok)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mike Huras
(Filip Wilak)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bartłomiej Barański
(Miłosz Kozak)
Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

Ruch Chorzów logo
Ruch Chorzów
4-4-1-1
Kecskemeti TE logo
Kecskemeti TE
3-4-3
1
Dante Stipica
59
Patryk Stepinski
20
Szymon Szymanski
21
Maciej Sadlok
13
Łukasz Moneta
70
Miłosz Kozak
96
Robert Dadok
22
Filip Starzyński
54
Filip Wilak
7
Juliusz Letniowski
19
Michal Feliks
20
Bence Varga
15
Alex Szabó
18
Csaba Belényesi
6
Levente Katona
9
Milán Májer
16
Martin Levente Vágó
27
Donát Zsótér
77
Márió Zeke
11
Krisztofer Horváth
7
Gergő Pálinkás
8
Bence Zoltán Banó-Szabó
Ruch Chorzów
4
Przemysław Szur
8
Patryk Sikora
10
Tomasz Foszmańczyk
24
Bartłomiej Barański
25
Mike Huras
26
Kacper Michalski
77
Mateusz Bartolewski
88
Adam Vlkanova
95
Daniel Szczepan
Kecskemeti TE
14
Kolos Kovács
23
Mykhailo Meskhi
25
Olivér Nagy
26
Kornél Szűcs
30
Zoltán Derekas
31
Pál Helmich
46
Attila Kersák Roland
57
Patrick Iyinbor
74
Imre Polyák
99
Ákos Szendrei
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.09%
X
27.08%
2
33.83%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.5%
No
43.5%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.32%
No
23.68%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
52.32%
No
47.68%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.46%
No
69.54%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.85%
No
83.15%

About the football match Ruch Chorzów against Kecskemeti TE

On Tuesday January 23, 2024, precisely at 9:30 AM, Ruch Chorzów and Kecskemeti TE will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Miejski, the home turf of Ruch Chorzów. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Ruch Chorzów Lineup

  • Starting XI: Dante Stipica, Juliusz Letniowski, Łukasz Moneta, Michal Feliks, Szymon Szymanski, Maciej Sadlok, Filip Starzyński, Filip Wilak, Patryk Stepinski, Miłosz Kozak, Robert Dadok

  • Substitutes: Przemysław Szur, Patryk Sikora, Tomasz Foszmańczyk, Bartłomiej Barański, Mike Huras, Kacper Michalski, Mateusz Bartolewski, Adam Vlkanova, Daniel Szczepan

Kecskemeti TE Lineup

  • Starting XI: Levente Katona, Gergő Pálinkás, Bence Zoltán Banó-Szabó, Milán Májer, Krisztofer Horváth, Alex Szabó, Martin Levente Vágó, Csaba Belényesi, Bence Varga, Donát Zsótér, Márió Zeke

  • Substitutes: Kolos Kovács, Mykhailo Meskhi, Olivér Nagy, Kornél Szűcs, Zoltán Derekas, Pál Helmich, Attila Kersák Roland, Patrick Iyinbor, Imre Polyák, Ákos Szendrei

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Ruch Chorzów, the chance that we have calculated is 39.09%. This is based on old statistics from Ruch Chorzów combined with the statistics from Kecskemeti TE. The chance that Kecskemeti TE will win the match, we have calculated at 33.83%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.08%.

Advertisement