Kecskemeti TE vs Sturm Graz, 2024-01-20T08:05:00.000Z

Kecskemeti TE vs Sturm Graz
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Kecskemeti TE crest
2 : 0
Sturm Graz crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday January 20, 2024
Széktói Stadion

Events

2'
GOAL icon
Donat Zsoter
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
37%
63%
Shots On Target
2
1
Shots Off Target
1
5
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
25.69%
X
24.97%
2
49.34%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.39%
No
45.61%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.12%
No
23.88%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.87%
No
48.13%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.94%
No
70.06%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.24%
No
82.76%

About the football match Kecskemeti TE against Sturm Graz

On Saturday January 20, 2024, precisely at 3:05 AM, Kecskemeti TE and Sturm Graz will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Széktói Stadion, the home turf of Kecskemeti TE. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Sturm Graz, the chance that we have calculated is 49.34%. This is based on old statistics from Sturm Graz combined with the statistics from Kecskemeti TE. The chance that Kecskemeti TE will win the match, we have calculated at 25.69%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.97%.

Advertisement