Legia Warszawa vs Kecskemeti TE, 2024-01-20T14:00:00.000Z

Legia Warszawa vs Kecskemeti TE
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Legia Warszawa crest
0 : 0
Kecskemeti TE crest
Cancelled
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday January 20, 2024
Stadion Miejski Legii Warszawa im. Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
63.75%
X
20.67%
2
15.58%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.08%
No
47.92%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.08%
No
20.92%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.39%
No
43.61%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.67%
No
66.33%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.75%
No
78.25%

About the football match Legia Warszawa against Kecskemeti TE

On Saturday January 20, 2024, precisely at 9:00 AM, Legia Warszawa and Kecskemeti TE will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Miejski Legii Warszawa im. Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego, the home turf of Legia Warszawa. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Legia Warszawa, the chance that we have calculated is 63.75%. This is based on old statistics from Legia Warszawa combined with the statistics from Kecskemeti TE. The chance that Kecskemeti TE will win the match, we have calculated at 15.58%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 20.67%.

Advertisement