Žilina vs Povazska Bystrica, 2024-01-17T14:00:00.000Z

Žilina vs Povazska Bystrica
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Žilina crest
7 : 0
Povazska Bystrica crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday January 17, 2024
Štadión Pod Dubňom

Attacking Momentum

Žilina crestPovazska Bystrica crest

Events

10'
GOAL icon
Henry Addo
29'
GOAL icon
David Duris
35'
GOAL icon
Mario Sauer
39'
GOAL icon
Henry Addo
62'
GOAL icon
Krisztián Bari
73'
GOAL icon
Timotej Jambor
74'
GOAL icon
Patrik Iľko
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
59%
41%
Shots On Target
7
1
Shots Off Target
2
1
Corners
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
50.17%
X
22.15%
2
27.68%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
61.85%
No
38.15%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
83.13%
No
16.87%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
62.25%
No
37.75%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
41.27%
No
58.73%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
25.51%
No
74.49%

About the football match Žilina against Povazska Bystrica

On Wednesday January 17, 2024, precisely at 9:00 AM, Žilina and Povazska Bystrica will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Štadión Pod Dubňom, the home turf of Žilina. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Žilina, the chance that we have calculated is 50.17%. This is based on old statistics from Žilina combined with the statistics from Povazska Bystrica. The chance that Povazska Bystrica will win the match, we have calculated at 27.68%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.15%.

Advertisement