Lugano vs Paradiso, 2024-01-17T13:00:00.000Z

Lugano vs Paradiso
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Lugano crest
1 : 1
Paradiso crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday January 17, 2024
Stadio di Cornaredo

Attacking Momentum

Lugano crestParadiso crest

Events

16'
GOAL icon
Bruno Bertinato
88'
GOAL icon
Shkelqim Vladi
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
67%
33%
Shots On Target
5
1
Shots Off Target
11
3
Corners
2
1
Yellow Cards
4
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
61.29%
X
21.22%
2
17.49%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.03%
No
49.97%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.54%
No
22.46%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.34%
No
45.66%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.22%
No
68.78%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.92%
No
79.08%

About the football match Lugano against Paradiso

On Wednesday January 17, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, Lugano and Paradiso will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadio di Cornaredo, the home turf of Lugano. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Lugano, the chance that we have calculated is 61.29%. This is based on old statistics from Lugano combined with the statistics from Paradiso. The chance that Paradiso will win the match, we have calculated at 17.49%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.22%.

Advertisement