Eintracht Braunschweig vs Jahn Regensburg, 2024-01-13T12:00:00.000Z

Eintracht Braunschweig vs Jahn Regensburg
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Eintracht Braunschweig crest
1 : 0
Jahn Regensburg crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday January 13, 2024
Eintracht-Stadion

Attacking Momentum

Eintracht Braunschweig crestJahn Regensburg crest

Events

37'
GOAL icon
Rayan Philippe
Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.74%
X
24.21%
2
36.06%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.98%
No
40.02%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.76%
No
19.24%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
59.56%
No
40.44%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
36.5%
No
63.5%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.51%
No
78.49%

About the football match Eintracht Braunschweig against Jahn Regensburg

On Saturday January 13, 2024, precisely at 7:00 AM, Eintracht Braunschweig and Jahn Regensburg will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Eintracht-Stadion, the home turf of Eintracht Braunschweig. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Eintracht Braunschweig, the chance that we have calculated is 39.74%. This is based on old statistics from Eintracht Braunschweig combined with the statistics from Jahn Regensburg. The chance that Jahn Regensburg will win the match, we have calculated at 36.06%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.21%.

Advertisement