Young Boys vs Vaduz, 2024-01-13T12:00:00.000Z

Young Boys vs Vaduz
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Young Boys crest
3 : 2
Vaduz crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday January 13, 2024
Stadion Wankdorf (Bern)

Attacking Momentum

Young Boys crestVaduz crest

Events

11'
GOAL icon
Gabriel Isik
26'
GOAL icon
Dejan Djokic
39'
GOAL icon
J. Eyamba
(Noah Persson)
65'
GOAL icon
Donat Rrudhani
(J. Eyamba)
72'
GOAL icon
Jean-Pierre Nsame
(Fabian Lustenberger)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
7
4
Shots Off Target
17
2
Corners
9
1
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
67.88%
X
17.81%
2
14.31%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.97%
No
44.03%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
82.82%
No
17.18%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
63.29%
No
36.71%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
42.58%
No
57.42%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
29.92%
No
70.08%

About the football match Young Boys against Vaduz

On Saturday January 13, 2024, precisely at 7:00 AM, Young Boys and Vaduz will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Wankdorf (Bern), the home turf of Young Boys. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Young Boys, the chance that we have calculated is 67.88%. This is based on old statistics from Young Boys combined with the statistics from Vaduz. The chance that Vaduz will win the match, we have calculated at 14.31%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 17.81%.

Advertisement