Varnsdorf vs Jablonec, 2024-01-10T10:00:00.000Z

Varnsdorf vs Jablonec
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Varnsdorf crest
2 : 0
Jablonec crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday January 10, 2024
Stadion v Kotlině

Attacking Momentum

Varnsdorf crestJablonec crest

Events

40'
PENALTY icon
Jakub Hodek
71'
GOAL icon
Filip Firbacher
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
47%
53%
Shots On Target
8
5
Shots Off Target
9
12
Corners
4
7
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
40.72%
X
23.45%
2
35.82%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
60.08%
No
39.92%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.65%
No
18.35%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
61.15%
No
38.85%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
39.05%
No
60.95%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
24.01%
No
75.99%

About the football match Varnsdorf against Jablonec

On Wednesday January 10, 2024, precisely at 5:00 AM, Varnsdorf and Jablonec will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion v Kotlině, the home turf of Varnsdorf. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Varnsdorf, the chance that we have calculated is 40.72%. This is based on old statistics from Varnsdorf combined with the statistics from Jablonec. The chance that Jablonec will win the match, we have calculated at 35.82%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.45%.

Advertisement