Lugano vs Genk, 2024-01-09T10:00:00.000Z

Lugano vs Genk
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Lugano crest
0 : 4
Genk crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday January 9, 2024
Stadio di Cornaredo

Attacking Momentum

Lugano crestGenk crest

Events

11'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jhon Espinoza
11'
YELLOWCARD icon
Yira Collins Sor
26'
GOAL icon
Luca Oyen
(Andi Zeqiri)
31'
GOAL icon
Luca Oyen
33'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Johan Nkama
(Milton Valenzuela)
41'
GOAL icon
Yira Collins Sor
(Luca Oyen)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Noah Adedeji-Sternberg
(Andi Zeqiri)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tolu Arokodare
(Yira Collins Sor)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gerardo Arteaga
(Zakaria El Ouahdi)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Christopher Baah
(Yira Collins Sor)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Serif Berbic
(Amir Saipi)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Carlos Cuesta
(Mark McKenzie)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adrian Durrer
(Ousmane Doumbia)
90'
GOAL icon
Tolu Arokodare
(Konstantinos Karetsas)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alejandro Galarza
(Thomas Claes)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kreshnik Hajrizi
(Lukas Mai)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bryan Heynen
(Luca Oyen)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Konstantinos Karetsas
(Patrik Hrosovsky)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josue Ndenge Kongolo
(Mujaid Sadick)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Roman Macek
(Jonathan Sabbatini)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hicham Mahou
(Renato Steffen)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Daniel Muñoz
(Alfred Caicedo)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ayman El Wafi
(Jhon Espinoza)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
1
7
Shots Off Target
3
8
Corners
5
9
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Lugano logo
Lugano
4-2-3-1
Genk logo
Genk
4-2-1-3
1
Amir Saipi
6
Jhon Espinoza
17
Lukas Mai
5
Albian Hajdari
23
Milton Valenzuela
25
Uran Bislimi
26
Ousmane Doumbia
11
Renato Steffen
14
Jonathan Sabbatini
21
Yanis Cimignani
9
Zan Celar
26
Maarten Vandevoordt
77
Zakaria El Ouahdi
3
Mujaid Sadick
2
Mark McKenzie
75
Alfred Caicedo
68
Thomas Claes
17
Patrik Hrosovsky
14
Anouar Ait El Hadj
98
Yira Collins Sor
9
Andi Zeqiri
24
Luca Oyen
2
Lugano
4
Kreshnik Hajrizi
7
Roman Macek
8
Adrian Durrer
10
Mattia Bottani
13
Serif Berbic
16
Anto Grgic
18
Hicham Mahou
22
Ayman El Wafi
24
Johan Nkama
31
Ignacio Aliseda
Genk
5
Gerardo Arteaga
8
Bryan Heynen
23
Daniel Muñoz
25
Alejandro Galarza
46
Carlos Cuesta
67
Noah Adedeji-Sternberg
72
Josue Ndenge Kongolo
78
Konstantinos Karetsas
90
Christopher Baah
99
Tolu Arokodare
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
32.09%
X
22.69%
2
45.22%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
62.05%
No
37.95%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
82.81%
No
17.19%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
63.14%
No
36.86%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
39.75%
No
60.25%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
24.78%
No
75.22%

About the football match Lugano against Genk

On Tuesday January 9, 2024, precisely at 5:00 AM, Lugano and Genk will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadio di Cornaredo, the home turf of Lugano. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Lugano Lineup

  • Starting XI: Amir Saipi, Albian Hajdari, Jhon Espinoza, Zan Celar, Renato Steffen, Jonathan Sabbatini, Lukas Mai, Yanis Cimignani, Milton Valenzuela, Uran Bislimi, Ousmane Doumbia

  • Substitutes: Kreshnik Hajrizi, Roman Macek, Adrian Durrer, Mattia Bottani, Serif Berbic, Anto Grgic, Hicham Mahou, Ayman El Wafi, Johan Nkama, Ignacio Aliseda

Genk Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mark McKenzie, Mujaid Sadick, Andi Zeqiri, Anouar Ait El Hadj, Patrik Hrosovsky, Luca Oyen, Maarten Vandevoordt, Thomas Claes, Alfred Caicedo, Zakaria El Ouahdi, Yira Collins Sor

  • Substitutes: Gerardo Arteaga, Bryan Heynen, Daniel Muñoz, Alejandro Galarza, Carlos Cuesta, Noah Adedeji-Sternberg, Josue Ndenge Kongolo, Konstantinos Karetsas, Christopher Baah, Tolu Arokodare

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Genk, the chance that we have calculated is 45.22%. This is based on old statistics from Genk combined with the statistics from Lugano. The chance that Lugano will win the match, we have calculated at 32.09%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.69%.

Advertisement