Jahn Regensburg vs Zwickau, 2024-01-08T14:00:00.000Z

Jahn Regensburg vs Zwickau
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Jahn Regensburg crest
0 : 0
Zwickau crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday January 8, 2024
Continental Arena

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
60.66%
X
20.06%
2
19.28%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.98%
No
42.02%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
82.66%
No
17.34%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
61.41%
No
38.59%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
38.48%
No
61.52%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
24.91%
No
75.09%

About the football match Jahn Regensburg against Zwickau

On Monday January 8, 2024, precisely at 9:00 AM, Jahn Regensburg and Zwickau will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Continental Arena, the home turf of Jahn Regensburg. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Jahn Regensburg, the chance that we have calculated is 60.66%. This is based on old statistics from Jahn Regensburg combined with the statistics from Zwickau. The chance that Zwickau will win the match, we have calculated at 19.28%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 20.06%.

Advertisement