Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs Venezia, 2024-01-07T14:00:00.000Z

Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs Venezia
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Bayer 04 Leverkusen crest
4 : 1
Venezia crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday January 7, 2024
BayArena

Attacking Momentum

Bayer 04 Leverkusen crestVenezia crest

Events

16'
GOAL icon
Adam Hlozek
20'
GOAL icon
Adam Hlozek
(Nathan Tella)
29'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mikael Ellertsson
33'
GOAL icon
Patrik Schick
(Florian Wirtz)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gianluca Busio
(Magnus Kofod Andersen)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Antonio Candela
(Ali Dembélé)
56'
GOAL icon
Jonas Hofmann
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jeremie Frimpong
(Nathan Tella)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Christian Gytkjær
(Nicholas Pierini)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonas Hofmann
(Patrik Schick)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dennis Johnsen
(Mikael Ellertsson)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nunzio Lella
(Bjarki Steinn Bjarkason)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marco Olivieri
(Joel Pohjanpalo)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tanner Tessmann
(Mato Jajalo)
78'
GOAL icon
Marco Olivieri
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Francesco Zampano
(Marin Šverko)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nadiem Amiri
(Florian Wirtz)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ken Izekor
(Adam Hlozek)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Timothy Fosu-Mensah
(Exequiel Palacios)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Noah Mbamba
(Piero Hincapié)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matteo Grandi
(Jesse Joronen)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Niklas Lomb
(Matej Kovar)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marco Modolo
(Giorgio Altare)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Madi Monamay Nsosemo
(Jonathan Tah)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Filip Milojevic
(Robert Andrich)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gustavo Puerta
(Adam Hlozek)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Reno Münz
(Alejandro Grimaldo)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
9
1
Shots Off Target
10
4
Corners
8
4
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Bayer 04 Leverkusen logo
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
3-4-2-1
Venezia logo
Venezia
4-3-3
17
Matej Kovar
4
Jonathan Tah
8
Robert Andrich
3
Piero Hincapié
19
Nathan Tella
34
Granit Xhaka
25
Exequiel Palacios
20
Alejandro Grimaldo
23
Adam Hlozek
2
10
Florian Wirtz
14
Patrik Schick
1
Jesse Joronen
25
Ali Dembélé
15
Giorgio Altare
30
Michael Svoboda
33
Marin Šverko
19
Bjarki Steinn Bjarkason
18
Mato Jajalo
38
Magnus Kofod Andersen
20
Joel Pohjanpalo
10
Nicholas Pierini
77
Mikael Ellertsson
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
7
Jonas Hofmann
11
Nadiem Amiri
18
Noah Mbamba
24
Timothy Fosu-Mensah
27
Filip Milojevic
30
Jeremie Frimpong
31
Madi Monamay Nsosemo
32
Gustavo Puerta
36
Niklas Lomb
38
Ken Izekor
47
Ayman Aourir
48
Reno Münz
99
Francis Onyeka
Venezia
6
Gianluca Busio
7
Francesco Zampano
8
Tanner Tessmann
9
Christian Gytkjær
12
Bruno Bertinato
13
Marco Modolo
17
Dennis Johnsen
21
Denis Cheryshev
23
Matteo Grandi
24
Nunzio Lella
27
Antonio Candela
60
Lorenzo Busato
99
Marco Olivieri
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
65.56%
X
19.62%
2
14.82%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.15%
No
46.85%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.44%
No
19.56%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
58.33%
No
41.67%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.77%
No
64.24%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
22.7%
No
77.3%

About the football match Bayer 04 Leverkusen against Venezia

On Sunday January 7, 2024, precisely at 9:00 AM, Bayer 04 Leverkusen and Venezia will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant BayArena, the home turf of Bayer 04 Leverkusen. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Bayer 04 Leverkusen Lineup

  • Starting XI: Piero Hincapié, Jonathan Tah, Robert Andrich, Florian Wirtz, Patrik Schick, Matej Kovar, Nathan Tella, Alejandro Grimaldo, Adam Hlozek, Exequiel Palacios, Granit Xhaka

  • Substitutes: Jonas Hofmann, Nadiem Amiri, Noah Mbamba, Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Filip Milojevic, Jeremie Frimpong, Madi Monamay Nsosemo, Gustavo Puerta, Niklas Lomb, Ken Izekor, Ayman Aourir, Reno Münz, Francis Onyeka

Venezia Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jesse Joronen, Nicholas Pierini, Giorgio Altare, Mato Jajalo, Bjarki Steinn Bjarkason, Joel Pohjanpalo, Ali Dembélé, Michael Svoboda, Marin Šverko, Magnus Kofod Andersen, Mikael Ellertsson

  • Substitutes: Gianluca Busio, Francesco Zampano, Tanner Tessmann, Christian Gytkjær, Bruno Bertinato, Marco Modolo, Dennis Johnsen, Denis Cheryshev, Matteo Grandi, Nunzio Lella, Antonio Candela, Lorenzo Busato, Marco Olivieri

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Bayer 04 Leverkusen, the chance that we have calculated is 65.56%. This is based on old statistics from Bayer 04 Leverkusen combined with the statistics from Venezia. The chance that Venezia will win the match, we have calculated at 14.82%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.62%.

Advertisement