Eintracht Braunschweig vs Werder Bremen, 2024-01-07T14:00:00.000Z

Eintracht Braunschweig vs Werder Bremen
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Eintracht Braunschweig crest
3 : 1
Werder Bremen crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday January 7, 2024
Eintracht-Stadion

Attacking Momentum

Eintracht Braunschweig crestWerder Bremen crest

Events

10'
GOAL icon
Fabio Kaufmann
(Jan Hendrik Marx)
42'
GOAL icon
Rayan Philippe
(Anton Donkor)
47'
GOAL icon
Thórir Jóhann Helgason
(Florian Krüger)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tino Casali
(Ron-Thorben Hoffmann)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Thórir Jóhann Helgason
(Rayan Philippe)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luc Ihorst
(Fabio Kaufmann)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Robert Ivanov
(Ermin Bičakčić)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Niko Kijewski
(Jannis Nikolaou)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Robin Krausse
(Danilo Wiebe)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Florian Krüger
(Johan Arath Gomez)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hassan Kurucay
(Sebastian Griesbeck)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Senne Lynen
(Jens Stage)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marvin Rittmüller
(Anton Donkor)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Niklas Tauer
(Jan Hendrik Marx)
83'
GOAL icon
Nick Woltemade
(Rafael Borré)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rafael Borré
(Romano Schmid)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Christian Groß
(Niklas Stark)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dawid Kownacki
(Justin Njinmah)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nick Woltemade
(Marvin Ducksch)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cimo Röcker
(Mitchell Weiser)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rami Zouaoui
(Saulo Decarli)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
6
3
Shots Off Target
4
10
Corners
1
7
Advertisement

Line-ups

Eintracht Braunschweig logo
Eintracht Braunschweig
3-4-1-2
Werder Bremen logo
Werder Bremen
3-4-3
1
Ron-Thorben Hoffmann
3
Saulo Decarli
6
Ermin Bičakčić
33
Sebastian Griesbeck
26
Jan Hendrik Marx
4
Jannis Nikolaou
23
Danilo Wiebe
19
Anton Donkor
37
Fabio Kaufmann
9
Rayan Philippe
44
Johan Arath Gomez
30
Michael Zetterer
4
Niklas Stark
32
Marco Friedl
3
Anthony Jung
8
Mitchell Weiser
10
Leonardo Bittencourt
6
Jens Stage
2
Olivier Deman
17
Justin Njinmah
7
Marvin Ducksch
20
Romano Schmid
Eintracht Braunschweig
5
Robert Ivanov
8
Niklas Tauer
10
Florian Krüger
11
Luc Ihorst
13
Tino Casali
18
Marvin Rittmüller
20
Thórir Jóhann Helgason
22
Rami Zouaoui
27
Niko Kijewski
29
Hassan Kurucay
39
Robin Krausse
Werder Bremen
1
Jiří Pavlenka
9
Dawid Kownacki
14
Senne Lynen
19
Rafael Borré
24
Kein Sato
29
Nick Woltemade
31
Jakob Löpping
36
Christian Groß
40
Cimo Röcker
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
40.9%
X
25.67%
2
33.43%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.82%
No
42.18%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.48%
No
21.52%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.56%
No
44.44%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.86%
No
66.14%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.47%
No
80.53%

About the football match Eintracht Braunschweig against Werder Bremen

On Sunday January 7, 2024, precisely at 9:00 AM, Eintracht Braunschweig and Werder Bremen will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Eintracht-Stadion, the home turf of Eintracht Braunschweig. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Eintracht Braunschweig Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ron-Thorben Hoffmann, Saulo Decarli, Jannis Nikolaou, Ermin Bičakčić, Rayan Philippe, Anton Donkor, Danilo Wiebe, Jan Hendrik Marx, Sebastian Griesbeck, Fabio Kaufmann, Johan Arath Gomez

  • Substitutes: Robert Ivanov, Niklas Tauer, Florian Krüger, Luc Ihorst, Tino Casali, Marvin Rittmüller, Thórir Jóhann Helgason, Rami Zouaoui, Niko Kijewski, Hassan Kurucay, Robin Krausse

Werder Bremen Lineup

  • Starting XI: Olivier Deman, Anthony Jung, Niklas Stark, Jens Stage, Marvin Ducksch, Mitchell Weiser, Leonardo Bittencourt, Justin Njinmah, Romano Schmid, Michael Zetterer, Marco Friedl

  • Substitutes: Jiří Pavlenka, Dawid Kownacki, Senne Lynen, Rafael Borré, Kein Sato, Nick Woltemade, Jakob Löpping, Christian Groß, Cimo Röcker

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Eintracht Braunschweig, the chance that we have calculated is 40.9%. This is based on old statistics from Eintracht Braunschweig combined with the statistics from Werder Bremen. The chance that Werder Bremen will win the match, we have calculated at 33.43%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.67%.

Advertisement