Mazatlán vs Monterrey, 2024-01-07T03:00:00.000Z

Mazatlán vs Monterrey
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Mazatlán crest
1 : 2
Monterrey crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday January 6, 2024
Estadio de Mazatlán (Mazatlán)

Attacking Momentum

Mazatlán crestMonterrey crest

Events

50'
GOAL icon
Andres Montaño
54'
GOAL icon
Sebastián Vegas
74'
GOAL icon
Germán Berterame
30'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Arturo González
(Sergio Canales)
44'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Eduard Bello
(Josué Colmán)
56'
YELLOWCARD icon
61'
YELLOWCARD icon
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ramiro Árciga
(Sergio Flores)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brian Rubio
(Luis Amarilla)
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cesar Garza Cantu
(Gabriel Martínez)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Víctor López
(Maximiliano Meza)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
José Madueña
(Bryan Colula)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Raúl Camacho
(Yoel Bárcenas)
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
1
2
Shots Off Target
8
7
Corners
5
5
Yellow Cards
3
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Mazatlán logo
Mazatlán
4-2-3-1
Monterrey logo
Monterrey
4-4-2
13
Hugo Gonzalez
15
Bryan Colula
5
Facundo Almada
2
Luis Olivas
4
Jair Díaz
22
Andres Montaño
23
Sergio Flores
11
Yoel Bárcenas
35
Jefferson Intriago
8
Josué Colmán
24
Luis Amarilla
1
Esteban Andrada
20
Sebastián Vegas
4
Victor Guzmán
15
Héctor Moreno
14
Érick Aguirre
11
Maximiliano Meza
31
Gabriel Martínez
10
Sergio Canales
5
Omar Govea
9
Germán Berterame
207
Ali Ávila
Mazatlán
9
Brian Rubio
21
Eduard Bello
29
Raúl Camacho
33
José Madueña
208
Ramiro Árciga
Monterrey
6
Edson Gutiérrez
19
Jordi Cortizo
21
Arturo González
22
Luis Cárdenas
33
Stefan Medina
34
Cesar Rodrigo Bustos Hernandez
200
Joel Macias
205
Ricardo Pina
210
Víctor López
243
Cesar Garza Cantu
250
Joaquin Moxica
269
Rodrigo Rentería
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
22.95%
X
25.37%
2
51.67%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.47%
No
48.53%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.67%
No
25.33%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.3%
No
49.7%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
26.83%
No
73.17%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.32%
No
84.68%

About the football match Mazatlán against Monterrey

On Saturday January 6, 2024, precisely at 10:00 PM, Mazatlán and Monterrey will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio de Mazatlán (Mazatlán), the home turf of Mazatlán. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Mazatlán Lineup

  • Starting XI: Luis Olivas, Jair Díaz, Facundo Almada, Josué Colmán, Yoel Bárcenas, Hugo Gonzalez, Bryan Colula, Andres Montaño, Sergio Flores, Luis Amarilla, Jefferson Intriago

  • Substitutes: Brian Rubio, Eduard Bello, Raúl Camacho, José Madueña, Ramiro Árciga

Monterrey Lineup

  • Starting XI: Esteban Andrada, Victor Guzmán, Omar Govea, Germán Berterame, Sergio Canales, Maximiliano Meza, Érick Aguirre, Héctor Moreno, Sebastián Vegas, Gabriel Martínez, Ali Ávila

  • Substitutes: Edson Gutiérrez, Jordi Cortizo, Arturo González, Luis Cárdenas, Stefan Medina, Cesar Rodrigo Bustos Hernandez, Joel Macias, Ricardo Pina, Víctor López, Cesar Garza Cantu, Joaquin Moxica, Rodrigo Rentería

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Monterrey, the chance that we have calculated is 51.67%. This is based on old statistics from Monterrey combined with the statistics from Mazatlán. The chance that Mazatlán will win the match, we have calculated at 22.95%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.37%.

Advertisement