Saint-Étienne vs Grenoble Foot 38, 2024-01-06T10:00:00.000Z

Saint-Étienne vs Grenoble Foot 38
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Saint-Étienne crest
3 : 0
Grenoble Foot 38 crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday January 6, 2024
Stade Geoffroy-Guichard

Events

78'
GOAL icon
Maxence Rivera
90'
GOAL icon
Gaëtan Charbonnier
90'
GOAL icon
Darling Bladi
Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
43.18%
X
25.97%
2
30.85%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.92%
No
45.08%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.68%
No
24.32%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.17%
No
48.83%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.58%
No
71.42%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.96%
No
84.04%

About the football match Saint-Étienne against Grenoble Foot 38

On Saturday January 6, 2024, precisely at 5:00 AM, Saint-Étienne and Grenoble Foot 38 will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Stade Geoffroy-Guichard, the home turf of Saint-Étienne. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Saint-Étienne, the chance that we have calculated is 43.18%. This is based on old statistics from Saint-Étienne combined with the statistics from Grenoble Foot 38. The chance that Grenoble Foot 38 will win the match, we have calculated at 30.85%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.97%.

Advertisement