Kecskemeti TE vs BVSC, 2024-01-05T23:00:00.000Z

Kecskemeti TE vs BVSC
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Kecskemeti TE crest
0 : 0
BVSC crest
Cancelled
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday January 5, 2024
Széktói Stadion

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
51.01%
X
24.1%
2
24.89%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.4%
No
44.6%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.15%
No
22.85%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.03%
No
45.97%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.26%
No
68.7%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.33%
No
81.67%

About the football match Kecskemeti TE against BVSC

On Friday January 5, 2024, precisely at 6:00 PM, Kecskemeti TE and BVSC will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Széktói Stadion, the home turf of Kecskemeti TE. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Kecskemeti TE, the chance that we have calculated is 51.01%. This is based on old statistics from Kecskemeti TE combined with the statistics from BVSC. The chance that BVSC will win the match, we have calculated at 24.89%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.1%.

Advertisement