Necaxa vs Tijuana, 2024-01-06T00:00:00.000Z

Necaxa vs Tijuana
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Necaxa crest
1 : 3
Tijuana crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday January 5, 2024
Estadio Victoria de Aguascalientes

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
47.64%
X
25.05%
2
27.31%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.8%
No
44.2%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.22%
No
23.78%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.21%
No
45.79%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.43%
No
68.57%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.18%
No
82.82%

About the football match Necaxa against Tijuana

On Friday January 5, 2024, precisely at 7:00 PM, Necaxa and Tijuana will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Victoria de Aguascalientes, the home turf of Necaxa. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Necaxa, the chance that we have calculated is 47.64%. This is based on old statistics from Necaxa combined with the statistics from Tijuana. The chance that Tijuana will win the match, we have calculated at 27.31%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.05%.

Advertisement