Darmstadt 98 vs Holstein Kiel, 2024-01-06T12:00:00.000Z

Darmstadt 98 vs Holstein Kiel
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Darmstadt 98 crest
1 : 2
Holstein Kiel crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday January 6, 2024
Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor

Attacking Momentum

Darmstadt 98 crestHolstein Kiel crest

Events

34'
GOAL icon
Hólmbert Aron Fridjónsson
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alexander Brunst
(Marcel Schuhen)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fabian Holland
(Matej Maglica)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Thomas Isherwood
(Christoph Klarer)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Colin Noah Kleine-Bekel
(Patrick Erras)
40'
YELLOWCARD icon
Klaus Gjasula
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joshua Mees
(Lewis Holtby)
84'
GOAL icon
Niklas Niehoff
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jannik Müller
(Fabio Torsiello)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andreas Müller
(Tobias Kempe)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lasse Rosenboom
(Tom Rothe)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nicolai Remberg
(Finn Dominik Porath)
89'
GOAL icon
Luca Pfeiffer
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fabian Schnellhardt
(Bartol Franjić)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonas Sterner
(Timo Becker)
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
Fabian Holland
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Niklas Niehoff
(Shuto Machino)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
David Lelle
(Shuto Machino)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aurel Badji Wagbe
(Marco Komenda)
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Andreas Müller
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
David Lelle
(Marko Ivezić)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
6
7
Shots Off Target
6
9
Corners
4
5
Yellow Cards
2
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Darmstadt 98 logo
Darmstadt 98
3-4-1-2
Holstein Kiel logo
Holstein Kiel
3-4-1-2
1
Marcel Schuhen
14
Christoph Klarer
23
Klaus Gjasula
5
Matej Maglica
38
Clemens Riedel
26
Matthias Bader
28
Bartol Franjić
19
Emir Karić
11
Tobias Kempe
24
Luca Pfeiffer
42
Fabio Torsiello
1
Timon Weiner
6
Marko Ivezić
4
Patrick Erras
3
Marco Komenda
17
Timo Becker
10
Lewis Holtby
15
Marvin Schulz
18
Tom Rothe
8
Finn Dominik Porath
13
Shuto Machino
19
Hólmbert Aron Fridjónsson
Darmstadt 98
3
Thomas Isherwood
8
Fabian Schnellhardt
13
Morten Behrens
16
Andreas Müller
20
Jannik Müller
30
Alexander Brunst
32
Fabian Holland
44
Nico Beier
53
Mateo Zelic
54
Elias Crößmann
Holstein Kiel
16
Philipp Sander
22
Nicolai Remberg
23
Lasse Rosenboom
26
Lucas Wolf
27
Joshua Mees
28
Aurel Badji Wagbe
29
Niklas Niehoff
31
Marcel Engelhardt
32
Jonas Sterner
34
Colin Noah Kleine-Bekel
44
Stanislav Fehler
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
33.24%
X
23.06%
2
43.71%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
60.47%
No
39.53%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.89%
No
19.11%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
60.56%
No
39.44%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
36.85%
No
63.15%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.8%
No
78.2%

About the football match Darmstadt 98 against Holstein Kiel

On Saturday January 6, 2024, precisely at 7:00 AM, Darmstadt 98 and Holstein Kiel will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor, the home turf of Darmstadt 98. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Darmstadt 98 Lineup

  • Starting XI: Marcel Schuhen, Matej Maglica, Tobias Kempe, Christoph Klarer, Emir Karić, Klaus Gjasula, Luca Pfeiffer, Matthias Bader, Bartol Franjić, Clemens Riedel, Fabio Torsiello

  • Substitutes: Thomas Isherwood, Fabian Schnellhardt, Morten Behrens, Andreas Müller, Jannik Müller, Alexander Brunst, Fabian Holland, Nico Beier, Mateo Zelic, Elias Crößmann

Holstein Kiel Lineup

  • Starting XI: Timon Weiner, Marco Komenda, Patrick Erras, Marko Ivezić, Finn Dominik Porath, Lewis Holtby, Shuto Machino, Marvin Schulz, Timo Becker, Tom Rothe, Hólmbert Aron Fridjónsson

  • Substitutes: Philipp Sander, Nicolai Remberg, Lasse Rosenboom, Lucas Wolf, Joshua Mees, Aurel Badji Wagbe, Niklas Niehoff, Marcel Engelhardt, Jonas Sterner, Colin Noah Kleine-Bekel, Stanislav Fehler

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Holstein Kiel, the chance that we have calculated is 43.71%. This is based on old statistics from Holstein Kiel combined with the statistics from Darmstadt 98. The chance that Darmstadt 98 will win the match, we have calculated at 33.24%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.06%.

Advertisement