Chelsea vs Middlesbrough, 2024-01-23T20:00:00.000Z

Chelsea vs Middlesbrough
Carabao Cup logo
Carabao Cup
GB-UKM flagEngland
Chelsea crest
6 : 1
Middlesbrough crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday January 23, 2024
Stamford Bridge
J. Brooks
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Chelsea crestMiddlesbrough crest

Events

12'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mykhaylo Mudryk
15'
OWNGOAL icon
Jonathan Howson
29'
GOAL icon
Enzo Fernández
36'
GOAL icon
Axel Disasi
(Raheem Sterling)
40'
YELLOWCARD icon
Matt Crooks
42'
GOAL icon
Cole Palmer
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anfernee Dijksteel
(Marcus Forss)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Noni Madueke
(Mykhaylo Mudryk)
53'
YELLOWCARD icon
Thiago Silva
64'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rav van den Berg
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Conor Gallagher
(Armando Broja)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alfie Gilchrist
(Ben Chilwell)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lewis O'Brien
(Jonathan Howson)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Carney Chukwuemeka
(Moisés Caicedo)
77'
GOAL icon
Cole Palmer
(Conor Gallagher)
81'
GOAL icon
Noni Madueke
(Conor Gallagher)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Leo Castledine
(Raheem Sterling)
88'
GOAL icon
Morgan Rogers
(Hayden Hackney)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alexander Gilbert
(Matt Crooks)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
61%
39%
Shots On Target
6
2
Shots Off Target
3
0
Shots Blocked
4
2
Corners
7
1
Fouls
5
5
Offsides
1
6
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Chelsea logo
Chelsea
4-2-3-1
Middlesbrough logo
Middlesbrough
4-2-3-1
28
Djordje Petrovic
2
Axel Disasi
6
Thiago Silva
26
Levi Colwill
21
Ben Chilwell
25
Moisés Caicedo
8
Enzo Fernández
7
Raheem Sterling
20
Cole Palmer
2
10
Mykhaylo Mudryk
19
Armando Broja
23
Tom Glover
3
Rav van den Berg
6
Dael Fry
5
Matthew Clarke
27
Lukas Engel
16
Jonathan Howson
4
Daniel Barlaser
21
Marcus Forss
25
Matt Crooks
7
Hayden Hackney
10
Morgan Rogers
Chelsea
5
Benoît Badiashile
11
Noni Madueke
17
Carney Chukwuemeka
23
Conor Gallagher
36
Deivid Washington
40
Ted Curd
42
Alfie Gilchrist
47
Lucas Bergström
54
Leo Castledine
Middlesbrough
14
Alexander Gilbert
15
Anfernee Dijksteel
17
Paddy McNair
19
Josh Coburn
28
Lewis O'Brien
32
Jamie Jones
49
Law McCabe
52
Aj Bridge
57
Bryant Akono Bilongo
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
45.54%
X
24.7%
2
29.75%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.5%
No
42.5%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.92%
No
21.08%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.89%
No
43.12%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.38%
No
64.62%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.16%
No
79.84%

About the football match Chelsea against Middlesbrough

On Tuesday January 23, 2024, precisely at 3:00 PM, Chelsea and Middlesbrough will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Carabao Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant Stamford Bridge, the home turf of Chelsea. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Chelsea Lineup

  • Starting XI: Axel Disasi, Thiago Silva, Raheem Sterling, Enzo Fernández, Mykhaylo Mudryk, Armando Broja, Cole Palmer, Ben Chilwell, Moisés Caicedo, Levi Colwill, Djordje Petrovic

  • Substitutes: Benoît Badiashile, Noni Madueke, Carney Chukwuemeka, Conor Gallagher, Deivid Washington, Ted Curd, Alfie Gilchrist, Lucas Bergström, Leo Castledine

Middlesbrough Lineup

  • Starting XI: Rav van den Berg, Daniel Barlaser, Matthew Clarke, Dael Fry, Hayden Hackney, Morgan Rogers, Jonathan Howson, Marcus Forss, Tom Glover, Matt Crooks, Lukas Engel

  • Substitutes: Alexander Gilbert, Anfernee Dijksteel, Paddy McNair, Josh Coburn, Lewis O'Brien, Jamie Jones, Law McCabe, Aj Bridge, Bryant Akono Bilongo

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Chelsea, the chance that we have calculated is 45.54%. This is based on old statistics from Chelsea combined with the statistics from Middlesbrough. The chance that Middlesbrough will win the match, we have calculated at 29.75%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.7%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Chelsea and Middlesbrough can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement