Atlas vs Guadalajara, 2024-04-28T03:10:00.000Z

Atlas vs Guadalajara
Liga MX logo
Liga MX
MX flagMexico
Atlas crest
0 : 1
Guadalajara crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday April 27, 2024
Estadio Jalisco
M. Ortíz
FOX Sports App, Foxsports.com

Attacking Momentum

Atlas crestGuadalajara crest

Events

2'
YELLOWCARD icon
José Castillo
27'
YELLOWCARD icon
José Lozano
33'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jeremy Márquez
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Javier Hernández
(Isaac Brizuela)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Abraham Bass
(Jeremy Márquez)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jordy Caicedo
(E. Aguirre)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Israel Alejandro Larios López
(J. Murillo)
74'
GOAL icon
Roberto Alvarado
(Jesús Orozco Chiquete)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Víctor Ríos
(Aldo Rocha)
80'
YELLOWCARD icon
R. Fulgencio
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
C. Cowell
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Cowell
(Ricardo Marín)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Víctor Guzmán
(Pavel Pérez)
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
Juan Zapata
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jesús Orozco Chiquete
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Juan Zapata
(Mateo García)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jordy Caicedo
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jordy Caicedo
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Antonio Briseño
(Fernando Beltran)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
41%
59%
Shots On Target
1
2
Shots Off Target
6
6
Shots Blocked
5
6
Corners
5
5
Fouls
13
8
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
5
5
Advertisement

Line-ups

Atlas logo
Atlas
4-3-3
Guadalajara logo
Guadalajara
4-4-2
12
C. Vargas
3
Idekel Domínguez
21
Carlos Robles
2
Hugo Nervo
17
José Lozano
18
Jeremy Márquez
26
Aldo Rocha
8
Mateo García
15
J. Murillo
19
E. Aguirre
7
R. Fulgencio
27
J. Rangel
2
Alan Mozo
3
G. Sepúlveda
13
Jesús Orozco Chiquete
21
José Castillo
15
Érick Gutiérrez
20
Fernando Beltran
11
Isaac Brizuela
25
Roberto Alvarado
6
Pavel Pérez
19
Ricardo Marín
Atlas
202
Sergio Álvarez López
189
Abraham Bass
23
Jordy Caicedo
1
J. Hernández
6
Édgar Zaldívar
185
Víctor Ríos
213
Eduardo Moreno Cervantes
22
Augusto Solari
20
Juan Zapata
211
Israel Alejandro Larios López
Guadalajara
4
Antonio Briseño
28
Fernando González
29
Alan Torres
30
Óscar Whalley
14
Javier Hernández
16
C. Cowell
5
Víctor Guzmán
43
L. Sepúlveda
24
Carlos Cisneros
31
Jonathan Padilla
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
35.27%
X
25.28%
2
39.45%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.01%
No
42.99%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.92%
No
22.08%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.11%
No
45.89%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.89%
No
68.11%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.38%
No
81.62%

About the football match Atlas against Guadalajara

On Saturday April 27, 2024, precisely at 11:10 PM, Atlas and Guadalajara will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga MX. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Jalisco, the home turf of Atlas. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Atlas Lineup

  • Starting XI: Hugo Nervo, E. Aguirre, Idekel Domínguez, José Lozano, Aldo Rocha, C. Vargas, Carlos Robles, Jeremy Márquez, R. Fulgencio, Mateo García, J. Murillo

  • Substitutes: Sergio Álvarez López, Abraham Bass, Jordy Caicedo, J. Hernández, Édgar Zaldívar, Víctor Ríos, Eduardo Moreno Cervantes, Augusto Solari, Juan Zapata, Israel Alejandro Larios López

Guadalajara Lineup

  • Starting XI: José Castillo, Érick Gutiérrez, J. Rangel, Jesús Orozco Chiquete, G. Sepúlveda, Alan Mozo, Fernando Beltran, Roberto Alvarado, Isaac Brizuela, Pavel Pérez, Ricardo Marín

  • Substitutes: Antonio Briseño, Fernando González, Alan Torres, Óscar Whalley, Javier Hernández, C. Cowell, Víctor Guzmán, L. Sepúlveda, Carlos Cisneros, Jonathan Padilla

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Guadalajara, the chance that we have calculated is 39.45%. This is based on old statistics from Guadalajara combined with the statistics from Atlas. The chance that Atlas will win the match, we have calculated at 35.27%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.28%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Atlas and Guadalajara can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: FOX Sports App, Foxsports.com.

Advertisement