Pachuca vs Mazatlán, 2024-04-28T01:10:00.000Z

Pachuca vs Mazatlán
Liga MX logo
Liga MX
MX flagMexico
Pachuca crest
1 : 1
Mazatlán crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday April 27, 2024
Estadio Hidalgo
L. Santander Aguirre

Attacking Momentum

Pachuca crestMazatlán crest

Events

45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Pedro Pedraza
52'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nelson Deossa
(Pedro Pedraza)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oussama Idrissi
(Alexéi Domínguez)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Rondón
(Sergio Aguayo)
67'
GOAL icon
Oussama Idrissi
(Nelson Deossa)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Eduard Bello
(Alan Medina)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gustavo del Prete
(Sergio Flores)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Owen González
(R. de la Rosa)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Érick Sánchez
(Alán Bautista)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alonso Escoboza
(José Esquivel)
83'
GOAL icon
Facundo Almada
(Josué Colmán)
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
Brian Rubio
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brian Rubio
(Luis Amarilla)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luis Sánchez
(Josué Colmán)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
59%
41%
Shots On Target
6
3
Shots Off Target
11
5
Shots Blocked
9
2
Corners
6
5
Fouls
9
12
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Pachuca logo
Pachuca
4-3-3
Mazatlán logo
Mazatlán
4-5-1
25
Carlos Moreno
24
Luis Rodríguez
183
Jorge Berlanga
2
Sergio Barreto
21
V. Rodríguez
5
Pedro Pedraza
196
E. Montiel
187
Alexéi Domínguez
9
R. de la Rosa
220
Alán Bautista
209
Sergio Aguayo
13
Hugo González
15
Bryan Colula
5
Facundo Almada
2
Luis Olivas
12
Salvador Rodríguez
23
Sergio Flores
16
José Esquivel
7
Alan Medina
22
Andrés Montaño
8
Josué Colmán
24
Luis Amarilla
Pachuca
6
Nelson Deossa
28
J. Hernández
13
Carlos Rodas
32
Carlos Sánchez
3
Alonso Aceves
11
Oussama Idrissi
23
S. Rondón
10
Érick Sánchez
190
Owen González
8
B. González
Mazatlán
17
Alonso Escoboza
1
Daniel Gutiérrez
18
Stiven Plaza
21
Eduard Bello
3
Luis Sánchez
208
R. Árciga
32
Gustavo del Prete
204
Ramiro Franco Zambrano
6
Roberto Meraz
9
Brian Rubio
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
58%
X
22.59%
2
19.41%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
58.98%
No
41.02%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
82.93%
No
17.07%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
61.64%
No
38.36%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
39.72%
No
60.28%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
26%
No
74%

About the football match Pachuca against Mazatlán

On Saturday April 27, 2024, precisely at 9:10 PM, Pachuca and Mazatlán will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga MX. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Hidalgo, the home turf of Pachuca. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Pachuca Lineup

  • Starting XI: Alexéi Domínguez, Carlos Moreno, Jorge Berlanga, Sergio Barreto, E. Montiel, Sergio Aguayo, R. de la Rosa, Luis Rodríguez, V. Rodríguez, Pedro Pedraza, Alán Bautista

  • Substitutes: Nelson Deossa, J. Hernández, Carlos Rodas, Carlos Sánchez, Alonso Aceves, Oussama Idrissi, S. Rondón, Érick Sánchez, Owen González, B. González

Mazatlán Lineup

  • Starting XI: Hugo González, Salvador Rodríguez, Facundo Almada, Andrés Montaño, Josué Colmán, Sergio Flores, José Esquivel, Alan Medina, Luis Amarilla, Luis Olivas, Bryan Colula

  • Substitutes: Alonso Escoboza, Daniel Gutiérrez, Stiven Plaza, Eduard Bello, Luis Sánchez, R. Árciga, Gustavo del Prete, Ramiro Franco Zambrano, Roberto Meraz, Brian Rubio

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Pachuca, the chance that we have calculated is 58%. This is based on old statistics from Pachuca combined with the statistics from Mazatlán. The chance that Mazatlán will win the match, we have calculated at 19.41%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.59%.

Advertisement