Tigres UANL vs Necaxa, 2024-04-21T01:05:00.000Z

Tigres UANL vs Necaxa
Liga MX logo
Liga MX
MX flagMexico
Tigres UANL crest
5 : 2
Necaxa crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday April 20, 2024
Estadio Universitario de Nuevo León
M. Ortíz

Attacking Momentum

Tigres UANL crestNecaxa crest

Events

20'
YELLOWCARD icon
Eduardo Tercero
30'
YELLOWCARD icon
Braian Samudio
33'
GOAL icon
Braian Samudio
(José Paradela)
51'
GOAL icon
André-Pierre Gignac
(Fernando Gorriarán)
54'
GOAL icon
Ozziel Herrera
(Marcelo Flores)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alejandro Andrade
(Diego Gómez)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Edgar Méndez
(Braian Samudio)
59'
GOAL icon
Marcelo Flores
(Ozziel Herrera)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Córdova
(Ozziel Herrera)
62'
GOAL icon
Marcelo Flores
(Jesús Garza)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rogelio Cortéz
(José Paradela)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jorge Rodríguez
(Emilio Martínez)
69'
GOAL icon
Marcelo Flores
(Fernando Gorriarán)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Juan José Purata
(Eduardo Tercero)
73'
GOAL icon
Alejandro Andrade
(Edgar Méndez)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andrés Colorado
(Ricardo Monreal)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nicolás Ibáñez
(André-Pierre Gignac)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Juan Pablo Vigón
(Juan Brunetta)
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
Andrés Colorado
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jorge Rodríguez
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Samir Caetano
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
71%
29%
Shots On Target
6
4
Shots Off Target
8
1
Shots Blocked
3
1
Corners
4
1
Fouls
6
13
Offsides
0
4
Yellow Cards
2
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Tigres UANL logo
Tigres UANL
3-5-2
Necaxa logo
Necaxa
4-3-3
25
Felipe Rodríguez
15
Eduardo Tercero
3
Samir Caetano
27
Jesús Angulo
14
Jesús Garza
8
Fernando Gorriarán
5
Rafael Carioca
11
Juan Brunetta
24
Marcelo Flores
3
29
Ozziel Herrera
10
André-Pierre Gignac
22
Ezequiel Unsain
2
Emilio Martínez
23
Alán Montes
4
Alexis Peña
3
Agustín Oliveros
19
Diego Gómez
33
Fernando Arce
15
Brayan Garnica
10
José Paradela
18
Braian Samudio
30
Ricardo Monreal
Tigres UANL
198
Diego Alexander Sánchez Guevara
9
Nicolás Ibáñez
194
Juan Alejandro Luna Moreno
193
Kenneth Jaime
187
Manuel Trinidad Aguilar Peña
4
Juan José Purata
30
Miguel Ortega
6
Juan Pablo Vigón
17
S. Córdova
21
Eugenio Pizzuto
Necaxa
24
Jair Cortés
184
Waldo Madrid
17
Rogelio Cortéz
13
Alejandro Andrade
6
J. Alcántar
7
Edgar Méndez
1
Raúl Gudiño
5
Alejandro Mayorga
20
Jorge Rodríguez
25
Andrés Colorado
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
57.65%
X
22.73%
2
19.62%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.53%
No
48.47%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.84%
No
22.16%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.86%
No
46.11%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.27%
No
68.73%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.07%
No
80.93%

About the football match Tigres UANL against Necaxa

On Saturday April 20, 2024, precisely at 9:05 PM, Tigres UANL and Necaxa will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga MX. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Universitario de Nuevo León, the home turf of Tigres UANL. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Tigres UANL Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jesús Angulo, Samir Caetano, Rafael Carioca, Juan Brunetta, Jesús Garza, Felipe Rodríguez, Marcelo Flores, Ozziel Herrera, André-Pierre Gignac, Eduardo Tercero, Fernando Gorriarán

  • Substitutes: Diego Alexander Sánchez Guevara, Nicolás Ibáñez, Juan Alejandro Luna Moreno, Kenneth Jaime, Manuel Trinidad Aguilar Peña, Juan José Purata, Miguel Ortega, Juan Pablo Vigón, S. Córdova, Eugenio Pizzuto

Necaxa Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ezequiel Unsain, Fernando Arce, Braian Samudio, Emilio Martínez, Ricardo Monreal, Diego Gómez, Alán Montes, Agustín Oliveros, José Paradela, Alexis Peña, Brayan Garnica

  • Substitutes: Jair Cortés, Waldo Madrid, Rogelio Cortéz, Alejandro Andrade, J. Alcántar, Edgar Méndez, Raúl Gudiño, Alejandro Mayorga, Jorge Rodríguez, Andrés Colorado

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Tigres UANL, the chance that we have calculated is 57.65%. This is based on old statistics from Tigres UANL combined with the statistics from Necaxa. The chance that Necaxa will win the match, we have calculated at 19.62%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.73%.

Advertisement