Pumas UNAM vs León, 2024-04-15T00:00:00.000Z

Pumas UNAM vs León
Liga MX logo
Liga MX
MX flagMexico
Pumas UNAM crest
1 : 0
León crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday April 14, 2024
Estadio Olímpico de Universitario

Attacking Momentum

Pumas UNAM crestLeón crest

Events

60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Robert Ergas
(P. Monroy)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Leo Suárez
(Eduardo Salvio)
64'
REDCARD icon
Alan Medina
63'
VAR_CARD
Alan Medina
68'
GOAL icon
P. Quispe
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adonis Frías
(Andrés Guardado)
72'
YELLOWCARD icon
Edgar Guerra
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rodrigo López
(P. Quispe)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Guillermo Martínez
(Rogelio Funes Mori)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Elías Hernández
(Alfonso Alvarado)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nicolás López
(Edgar Guerra)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Osvaldo Rodríguez
(Iván Rodríguez)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ángel Mena
(William Tesillo)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adrián Aldrete
(Ulises Rivas)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Robert Ergas
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
63%
37%
Shots On Target
7
4
Shots Off Target
8
6
Shots Blocked
5
1
Corners
7
4
Fouls
10
7
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
1
1
Red Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Pumas UNAM logo
Pumas UNAM
4-5-1
León logo
León
4-4-2
1
Julio González
2
Pablo Bennevendo
6
Nathan Silva
4
Lisandro Magallán
13
P. Monroy
15
Ulises Rivas
18
José Caicedo
10
Eduardo Salvio
27
P. Quispe
12
César Huerta
29
Rogelio Funes Mori
30
Rodolfo Cota
192
Luís Cervantes
21
Stiven Barreiro
25
Paul Bellón
6
William Tesillo
17
Andrés Guardado
8
Iván Rodríguez
15
Edgar Guerra
20
Alfonso Alvarado
16
Alan Medina
18
Federico Viñas
Pumas UNAM
16
Adrián Aldrete
22
Robert Ergas
3
R. Galindo
8
Christian Tabó
32
Leo Suárez
9
Guillermo Martínez
20
S. Trigos
7
Rodrigo López
33
Gil Alcalá
19
A. Ávila
León
10
Nicolás López
1
Alfonso Blanco
13
Ángel Mena
34
Óscar Villa
242
Román Almanza
11
Elías Hernández
204
Víctor Barajas García
22
Adonis Frías
19
Gonzalo Nápoli
24
Osvaldo Rodríguez
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
46.7%
X
26.3%
2
27%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.02%
No
45.98%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.25%
No
23.75%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.92%
No
48.08%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.43%
No
70.57%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.5%
No
83.5%

About the football match Pumas UNAM against León

On Sunday April 14, 2024, precisely at 8:00 PM, Pumas UNAM and León will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga MX. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Olímpico de Universitario, the home turf of Pumas UNAM. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Pumas UNAM Lineup

  • Starting XI: P. Quispe, Rogelio Funes Mori, Julio González, Nathan Silva, Ulises Rivas, Eduardo Salvio, P. Monroy, Pablo Bennevendo, Lisandro Magallán, José Caicedo, César Huerta

  • Substitutes: Adrián Aldrete, Robert Ergas, R. Galindo, Christian Tabó, Leo Suárez, Guillermo Martínez, S. Trigos, Rodrigo López, Gil Alcalá, A. Ávila

León Lineup

  • Starting XI: Rodolfo Cota, Luís Cervantes, Alan Medina, William Tesillo, Iván Rodríguez, Alfonso Alvarado, Edgar Guerra, Andrés Guardado, Federico Viñas, Stiven Barreiro, Paul Bellón

  • Substitutes: Nicolás López, Alfonso Blanco, Ángel Mena, Óscar Villa, Román Almanza, Elías Hernández, Víctor Barajas García, Adonis Frías, Gonzalo Nápoli, Osvaldo Rodríguez

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Pumas UNAM, the chance that we have calculated is 46.7%. This is based on old statistics from Pumas UNAM combined with the statistics from León. The chance that León will win the match, we have calculated at 27%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.3%.

Advertisement