Atlas vs Atlético San Luis, 2024-04-15T00:00:00.000Z

Atlas vs Atlético San Luis
Liga MX logo
Liga MX
MX flagMexico
Atlas crest
2 : 1
Atlético San Luis crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday April 14, 2024
Estadio Jalisco
V. Cáceres

Attacking Momentum

Atlas crestAtlético San Luis crest

Events

7'
GOAL icon
Franck Boli
24'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ricardo Chávez
(Iker Moreno)
34'
GOAL icon
Carlos Robles
(E. Aguirre)
53'
REDCARD icon
Franck Boli
52'
VAR_CARD
Franck Boli
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Fulgencio
(Idekel Domínguez)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Fulgencio
(José Lozano)
76'
GOAL icon
Carlos Robles
(E. Aguirre)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jeremy Márquez
(Juan Zapata)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jürgen Damm
(A. Cruz)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
David Rodriguez
(Benjamín Galdames)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
José González
(Sébastien Salles-Lamonge)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Víctor Ríos
(E. Aguirre)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Édgar Zaldívar
(Mateo García)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
57%
43%
Shots On Target
7
3
Shots Off Target
8
6
Shots Blocked
5
4
Corners
13
4
Fouls
10
4
Red Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Atlas logo
Atlas
5-2-3
Atlético San Luis logo
Atlético San Luis
5-4-1
12
C. Vargas
3
Idekel Domínguez
21
Carlos Robles
2
2
Hugo Nervo
14
Luis Reyes
26
Aldo Rocha
20
Juan Zapata
15
J. Murillo
8
Mateo García
17
José Lozano
19
E. Aguirre
1
Andrés Sánchez
187
Iker Moreno
4
Julio César Domínguez
31
Eduardo Águila
18
A. Cruz
16
Javier Güemez
13
Rodrigo Dourado
27
Benjamín Galdames
19
Sébastien Salles-Lamonge
8
Juan Manuel Sanabria
17
Franck Boli
Atlas
23
Jordy Caicedo
195
Luis Flores
189
Abraham Bass
7
R. Fulgencio
202
Sergio Álvarez López
1
J. Hernández
18
Jeremy Márquez
6
Édgar Zaldívar
211
Israel Alejandro Larios López
185
Víctor Ríos
Atlético San Luis
20
Unai Bilbao
30
Jordan Silva
32
Diego Urtiaga
194
David Rodriguez
26
José González
25
Jürgen Damm
22
Yan Phillipe
2
Juan Castro
5
Ricardo Chávez
10
Mateo Klimowicz
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
44.88%
X
24.45%
2
30.66%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
60.1%
No
39.9%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.04%
No
19.96%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.75%
No
42.25%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.48%
No
64.52%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.47%
No
78.53%

About the football match Atlas against Atlético San Luis

On Sunday April 14, 2024, precisely at 8:00 PM, Atlas and Atlético San Luis will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga MX. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Jalisco, the home turf of Atlas. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Atlas Lineup

  • Starting XI: Carlos Robles, Idekel Domínguez, Aldo Rocha, Mateo García, E. Aguirre, Luis Reyes, C. Vargas, Hugo Nervo, Juan Zapata, José Lozano, J. Murillo

  • Substitutes: Jordy Caicedo, Luis Flores, Abraham Bass, R. Fulgencio, Sergio Álvarez López, J. Hernández, Jeremy Márquez, Édgar Zaldívar, Israel Alejandro Larios López, Víctor Ríos

Atlético San Luis Lineup

  • Starting XI: Javier Güemez, Iker Moreno, Juan Manuel Sanabria, Rodrigo Dourado, A. Cruz, Benjamín Galdames, Andrés Sánchez, Sébastien Salles-Lamonge, Eduardo Águila, Franck Boli, Julio César Domínguez

  • Substitutes: Unai Bilbao, Jordan Silva, Diego Urtiaga, David Rodriguez, José González, Jürgen Damm, Yan Phillipe, Juan Castro, Ricardo Chávez, Mateo Klimowicz

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Atlas, the chance that we have calculated is 44.88%. This is based on old statistics from Atlas combined with the statistics from Atlético San Luis. The chance that Atlético San Luis will win the match, we have calculated at 30.66%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.45%.

Advertisement