Pachuca vs Guadalajara, 2024-04-13T23:00:00.000Z

Pachuca vs Guadalajara
Liga MX logo
Liga MX
MX flagMexico
Pachuca crest
0 : 1
Guadalajara crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday April 13, 2024
Estadio Hidalgo

Attacking Momentum

Pachuca crestGuadalajara crest

Events

20'
YELLOWCARD icon
G. Sepúlveda
29'
YELLOWCARD icon
Érick Sánchez
36'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jorge Berlanga
42'
OWNGOAL icon
Jorge Berlanga
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Pavel Pérez
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Montiel
(Pedro Pedraza)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Miguel Rodríguez
(J. Hernández)
50'
YELLOWCARD icon
Roberto Alvarado
0'
REDCARD icon
Jorge Almada Álves
21'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jorge Almada Álves
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luis Rodríguez
(Jorge Berlanga)
73'
YELLOWCARD icon
Fernando Beltran
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fernando González
(Isaac Brizuela)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jesús Sánchez
(Alan Mozo)
80'
YELLOWCARD icon
L. Sepúlveda
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Cowell
(Pavel Pérez)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
L. Sepúlveda
(José Castillo)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. de la Rosa
(Érick Sánchez)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Rangel
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Antonio Briseño
(Ricardo Marín)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
56%
44%
Shots On Target
3
2
Shots Off Target
6
6
Shots Blocked
7
1
Corners
11
1
Fouls
16
14
Offsides
1
2
Yellow Cards
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Pachuca logo
Pachuca
4-2-3-1
Guadalajara logo
Guadalajara
4-2-3-1
25
Carlos Moreno
183
Jorge Berlanga
22
Gustavo Cabral
33
Andrés Micolta
8
B. González
5
Pedro Pedraza
10
Érick Sánchez
28
J. Hernández
6
Nelson Deossa
11
Oussama Idrissi
23
S. Rondón
27
J. Rangel
2
Alan Mozo
3
G. Sepúlveda
13
Jesús Orozco Chiquete
21
José Castillo
15
Érick Gutiérrez
20
Fernando Beltran
11
Isaac Brizuela
25
Roberto Alvarado
6
Pavel Pérez
19
Ricardo Marín
Pachuca
13
Carlos Rodas
199
Miguel Rodríguez
2
Sergio Barreto
9
R. de la Rosa
190
Owen González
3
Alonso Aceves
220
Alán Bautista
187
Alexéi Domínguez
24
Luis Rodríguez
196
E. Montiel
Guadalajara
43
L. Sepúlveda
24
Carlos Cisneros
30
Óscar Whalley
17
Jesús Sánchez
4
Antonio Briseño
16
C. Cowell
28
Fernando González
5
Víctor Guzmán
9
J. Juan Macías
31
Jonathan Padilla
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
49%
X
25.15%
2
25.85%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.13%
No
43.87%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.34%
No
21.66%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.9%
No
45.1%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.86%
No
68.14%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.44%
No
81.56%

About the football match Pachuca against Guadalajara

On Saturday April 13, 2024, precisely at 7:00 PM, Pachuca and Guadalajara will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga MX. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Hidalgo, the home turf of Pachuca. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Pachuca Lineup

  • Starting XI: B. González, Andrés Micolta, Gustavo Cabral, Jorge Berlanga, Nelson Deossa, S. Rondón, Oussama Idrissi, Érick Sánchez, Carlos Moreno, Pedro Pedraza, J. Hernández

  • Substitutes: Carlos Rodas, Miguel Rodríguez, Sergio Barreto, R. de la Rosa, Owen González, Alonso Aceves, Alán Bautista, Alexéi Domínguez, Luis Rodríguez, E. Montiel

Guadalajara Lineup

  • Starting XI: Alan Mozo, Pavel Pérez, G. Sepúlveda, Isaac Brizuela, Roberto Alvarado, Jesús Orozco Chiquete, José Castillo, Fernando Beltran, Érick Gutiérrez, J. Rangel, Ricardo Marín

  • Substitutes: L. Sepúlveda, Carlos Cisneros, Óscar Whalley, Jesús Sánchez, Antonio Briseño, C. Cowell, Fernando González, Víctor Guzmán, J. Juan Macías, Jonathan Padilla

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Pachuca, the chance that we have calculated is 49%. This is based on old statistics from Pachuca combined with the statistics from Guadalajara. The chance that Guadalajara will win the match, we have calculated at 25.85%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.15%.

Advertisement