Cruz Azul vs Monterrey, 2024-04-07T03:05:00.000Z

Cruz Azul vs Monterrey
Liga MX logo
Liga MX
MX flagMexico
Cruz Azul crest
2 : 1
Monterrey crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday April 6, 2024
Estadio Azteca
M. Ortíz

Attacking Momentum

Cruz Azul crestMonterrey crest

Events

28'
YELLOWCARD icon
Omar Govea
10'
VAR icon
Alexis Gutiérrez
32'
VAR_CARD
Jordi Cortizo
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ignacio Rivero
49'
GOAL icon
Uriel Antuna
(Ignacio Rivero)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sergio Canales
(Luis Romo)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brandon Vazquez
(Germán Berterame)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Huescas
(Camilo Cándido)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
É. Lira
(Alexis Gutiérrez)
67'
GOAL icon
Víctor López
(Rodrigo Aguirre)
70'
GOAL icon
Uriel Antuna
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sebastián Vegas
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Maximiliano Meza
(Jordi Cortizo)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ángel Sepúlveda
(Carlos Rodríguez)
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Édson Gutiérrez
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jaziel Martínez
(Omar Govea)
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
R. Huescas
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Carlos Vargas
(Carlos Rotondi)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Esteban Andrada
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
53%
47%
Shots On Target
4
1
Shots Off Target
6
2
Shots Blocked
8
0
Corners
10
3
Fouls
9
9
Offsides
5
3
Yellow Cards
2
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Cruz Azul logo
Cruz Azul
4-5-1
Monterrey logo
Monterrey
4-4-2
23
Kevin Mier
4
Willer Ditta
3
Carlos Salcedo
33
Gonzalo Piovi
19
Carlos Rodríguez
15
Ignacio Rivero
8
Lorenzo Faravelli
14
Alexis Gutiérrez
13
Camilo Cándido
7
Uriel Antuna
2
29
Carlos Rotondi
1
Esteban Andrada
6
Édson Gutiérrez
32
T. Leone
20
Sebastián Vegas
17
Jesús Gallardo
27
Luis Romo
5
Omar Govea
19
Jordi Cortizo
29
Rodrigo Aguirre
210
Víctor López
9
Germán Berterame
Cruz Azul
26
Carlos Vargas
18
R. Huescas
6
É. Lira
268
M. Levy
194
Amaury Morales Rosas
204
Mauro Zaleta
1
Andrés Gudiño
9
Ángel Sepúlveda
200
Jorge Luis García Rivas
210
Bryan Javier Gamboa Galarza
Monterrey
250
J. Moxica
10
Sergio Canales
4
Víctor Guzmán
14
Érick Aguirre
23
Brandon Vazquez
11
Maximiliano Meza
205
Christian Alejandro Franco Pita
22
Luis Cárdenas
21
Arturo González
13
Jaziel Martínez
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
29.43%
X
25.44%
2
45.12%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.22%
No
46.78%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.74%
No
25.26%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.98%
No
49.02%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.5%
No
71.5%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.76%
No
84.24%

About the football match Cruz Azul against Monterrey

On Saturday April 6, 2024, precisely at 11:05 PM, Cruz Azul and Monterrey will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga MX. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Azteca, the home turf of Cruz Azul. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Cruz Azul Lineup

  • Starting XI: Uriel Antuna, Ignacio Rivero, Carlos Rotondi, Kevin Mier, Carlos Rodríguez, Lorenzo Faravelli, Willer Ditta, Alexis Gutiérrez, Carlos Salcedo, Camilo Cándido, Gonzalo Piovi

  • Substitutes: Carlos Vargas, R. Huescas, É. Lira, M. Levy, Amaury Morales Rosas, Mauro Zaleta, Andrés Gudiño, Ángel Sepúlveda, Jorge Luis García Rivas, Bryan Javier Gamboa Galarza

Monterrey Lineup

  • Starting XI: Édson Gutiérrez, Omar Govea, Jesús Gallardo, Víctor López, Sebastián Vegas, Jordi Cortizo, T. Leone, Rodrigo Aguirre, Luis Romo, Germán Berterame, Esteban Andrada

  • Substitutes: J. Moxica, Sergio Canales, Víctor Guzmán, Érick Aguirre, Brandon Vazquez, Maximiliano Meza, Christian Alejandro Franco Pita, Luis Cárdenas, Arturo González, Jaziel Martínez

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Monterrey, the chance that we have calculated is 45.12%. This is based on old statistics from Monterrey combined with the statistics from Cruz Azul. The chance that Cruz Azul will win the match, we have calculated at 29.43%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.44%.

Advertisement