Tigres UANL vs Pachuca, 2024-04-07T01:00:00.000Z

Tigres UANL vs Pachuca
Liga MX logo
Liga MX
MX flagMexico
Tigres UANL crest
0 : 3
Pachuca crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday April 6, 2024
Estadio Universitario de Nuevo León

Attacking Momentum

Tigres UANL crestPachuca crest

Events

16'
YELLOWCARD icon
D. Lainez
19'
YELLOWCARD icon
Juan Pablo Vigón
40'
YELLOWCARD icon
Andrés Micolta
45'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sergio Barreto
(Gustavo Cabral)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Juan Brunetta
(Ozziel Herrera)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nicolás Ibáñez
(D. Lainez)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pedro Pedraza
(E. Montiel)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Miguel Rodríguez
(Alexéi Domínguez)
59'
YELLOWCARD icon
Miguel Rodríguez
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Javier Aquino
(Eduardo Tercero)
64'
YELLOWCARD icon
Diego Reyes
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fernando Gorriarán
(Juan Pablo Vigón)
66'
GOAL icon
S. Rondón
(Nelson Deossa)
68'
GOAL icon
Nelson Deossa
(Oussama Idrissi)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Guido Pizarro
(Diego Reyes)
85'
GOAL icon
J. Hernández
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alán Bautista
(Nelson Deossa)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Hernández
(Oussama Idrissi)
90'
VAR icon
Fernando Gorriarán
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
67%
33%
Shots On Target
3
6
Shots Off Target
7
5
Shots Blocked
1
3
Corners
6
1
Fouls
10
15
Offsides
3
1
Yellow Cards
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Tigres UANL logo
Tigres UANL
3-5-2
Pachuca logo
Pachuca
3-3-4
25
Felipe Rodríguez
15
Eduardo Tercero
13
Diego Reyes
4
Juan José Purata
14
Jesús Garza
5
Rafael Carioca
6
Juan Pablo Vigón
23
Luis Quiñones
17
S. Córdova
16
D. Lainez
29
Ozziel Herrera
25
Carlos Moreno
185
René López
22
Gustavo Cabral
33
Andrés Micolta
8
B. González
196
E. Montiel
6
Nelson Deossa
187
Alexéi Domínguez
10
Érick Sánchez
11
Oussama Idrissi
23
S. Rondón
Tigres UANL
26
Sebastián Fierro
198
Diego Alexander Sánchez Guevara
8
Fernando Gorriarán
30
Miguel Ortega
11
Juan Brunetta
194
Juan Alejandro Luna Moreno
19
Guido Pizarro
27
Jesús Angulo
20
Javier Aquino
9
Nicolás Ibáñez
Pachuca
28
J. Hernández
5
Pedro Pedraza
220
Alán Bautista
190
Owen González
199
Miguel Rodríguez
21
V. Rodríguez
9
R. de la Rosa
31
J. Eulogio
2
Sergio Barreto
24
Luis Rodríguez
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
49.05%
X
25.42%
2
25.53%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.71%
No
43.29%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.36%
No
23.64%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.99%
No
48.01%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.63%
No
69.37%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.3%
No
82.7%

About the football match Tigres UANL against Pachuca

On Saturday April 6, 2024, precisely at 9:00 PM, Tigres UANL and Pachuca will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga MX. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Universitario de Nuevo León, the home turf of Tigres UANL. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Tigres UANL Lineup

  • Starting XI: Rafael Carioca, Juan José Purata, Eduardo Tercero, Ozziel Herrera, S. Córdova, Felipe Rodríguez, Diego Reyes, Juan Pablo Vigón, D. Lainez, Luis Quiñones, Jesús Garza

  • Substitutes: Sebastián Fierro, Diego Alexander Sánchez Guevara, Fernando Gorriarán, Miguel Ortega, Juan Brunetta, Juan Alejandro Luna Moreno, Guido Pizarro, Jesús Angulo, Javier Aquino, Nicolás Ibáñez

Pachuca Lineup

  • Starting XI: Alexéi Domínguez, Gustavo Cabral, B. González, Nelson Deossa, Érick Sánchez, Andrés Micolta, Carlos Moreno, Oussama Idrissi, S. Rondón, E. Montiel, René López

  • Substitutes: J. Hernández, Pedro Pedraza, Alán Bautista, Owen González, Miguel Rodríguez, V. Rodríguez, R. de la Rosa, J. Eulogio, Sergio Barreto, Luis Rodríguez

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Tigres UANL, the chance that we have calculated is 49.05%. This is based on old statistics from Tigres UANL combined with the statistics from Pachuca. The chance that Pachuca will win the match, we have calculated at 25.53%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.42%.

Advertisement