Tijuana vs Necaxa, 2024-04-06T03:10:00.000Z

Tijuana vs Necaxa
Liga MX logo
Liga MX
MX flagMexico
Tijuana crest
2 : 3
Necaxa crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday April 5, 2024
Estadio Caliente

Attacking Momentum

Tijuana crestNecaxa crest

Events

28'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alán Montes
36'
YELLOWCARD icon
Diber Cambindo
38'
GOAL icon
Diber Cambindo
(José Paradela)
41'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ricardo Monreal
(Diber Cambindo)
45'
GOAL icon
Carlos González
(Efraín Álvarez)
83'
VAR icon
Ricardo Monreal
62'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jorge Rodríguez
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Alcántar
(Jorge Rodríguez)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fernando Madrigal
(Kevin Castañeda)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Braian Samudio
(Heriberto Jurado)
72'
YELLOWCARD icon
Domingo Blanco
72'
YELLOWCARD icon
N. Díaz
74'
GOAL icon
Domingo Blanco
(Lucas Rodríguez)
78'
YELLOWCARD icon
Christian Rivera
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
José Raúl Zúñiga
(Lucas Rodríguez)
85'
PENALTY icon
José Paradela
90'
GOAL icon
José Paradela
(Braian Samudio)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alejandro Andrade
(José Paradela)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andrés Colorado
(Diego Gómez)
90'
VAR icon
Goal Disallowed
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
59%
41%
Shots On Target
4
6
Shots Off Target
5
1
Shots Blocked
4
0
Corners
5
3
Fouls
16
13
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
3
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Tijuana logo
Tijuana
4-2-1-3
Necaxa logo
Necaxa
4-3-3
2
Antonio Rodríguez
18
Aarón Mejía
35
Kevin Balanta
4
N. Díaz
20
Francisco Contreras
14
Christian Rivera
27
Domingo Blanco
11
Lucas Rodríguez
10
Kevin Castañeda
26
Efraín Álvarez
32
Carlos González
22
Ezequiel Unsain
4
Alexis Peña
23
Alán Montes
3
Agustín Oliveros
20
Jorge Rodríguez
33
Fernando Arce
15
Brayan Garnica
19
Diego Gómez
11
Heriberto Jurado
10
José Paradela
2
27
Diber Cambindo
Tijuana
19
Eduardo Armenta
30
Jesús Corona
203
Jaime Alvarez
9
A. Loba
15
Diego Barbosa
8
Fernando Madrigal
13
José Raúl Zúñiga
3
R. Fernández
187
Carlos Galicia
28
Alejandro Gómez
Necaxa
25
Andrés Colorado
1
Raúl Gudiño
24
Jair Cortés
18
Braian Samudio
6
J. Alcántar
13
Alejandro Andrade
2
Emilio Martínez
179
César Gerardo López Meza
5
Alejandro Mayorga
30
Ricardo Monreal
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
47.64%
X
28.99%
2
23.36%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
47.44%
No
52.56%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
69.02%
No
30.98%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
42.31%
No
57.69%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
22.45%
No
77.55%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.39%
No
87.61%

About the football match Tijuana against Necaxa

On Friday April 5, 2024, precisely at 11:10 PM, Tijuana and Necaxa will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga MX. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Caliente, the home turf of Tijuana. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Tijuana Lineup

  • Starting XI: N. Díaz, Lucas Rodríguez, Kevin Castañeda, Domingo Blanco, Efraín Álvarez, Antonio Rodríguez, Francisco Contreras, Aarón Mejía, Christian Rivera, Kevin Balanta, Carlos González

  • Substitutes: Eduardo Armenta, Jesús Corona, Jaime Alvarez, A. Loba, Diego Barbosa, Fernando Madrigal, José Raúl Zúñiga, R. Fernández, Carlos Galicia, Alejandro Gómez

Necaxa Lineup

  • Starting XI: Alexis Peña, Agustín Oliveros, Ezequiel Unsain, Fernando Arce, Diego Gómez, Heriberto Jurado, Brayan Garnica, Jorge Rodríguez, Diber Cambindo, José Paradela, Alán Montes

  • Substitutes: Andrés Colorado, Raúl Gudiño, Jair Cortés, Braian Samudio, J. Alcántar, Alejandro Andrade, Emilio Martínez, César Gerardo López Meza, Alejandro Mayorga, Ricardo Monreal

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Tijuana, the chance that we have calculated is 47.64%. This is based on old statistics from Tijuana combined with the statistics from Necaxa. The chance that Necaxa will win the match, we have calculated at 23.36%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 28.99%.

Advertisement