León vs Puebla, 2024-03-17T01:00:00.000Z

León vs Puebla
Liga MX logo
Liga MX
MX flagMexico
León crest
2 : 1
Puebla crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 16, 2024
Karen Hernández Andrade

Attacking Momentum

León crestPuebla crest

Events

2'
GOAL icon
Alan Medina
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Martín Barragán
(Miguel Sansores)
46'
GOAL icon
Edgar Guerra
(Elías Hernández)
49'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lucas Cavallini
49'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sebastián Olmedo
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gabriel Carabajal
(Fernando Navarro)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luis García
(Daniel Álvarez)
50'
YELLOWCARD icon
William Tesillo
65'
YELLOWCARD icon
Gustavo Ferrareis
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ángel Mena
(William Tesillo)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Santiago Ormeño
(Lucas Cavallini)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Efraín Orona
(Gastón Silva)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Osvaldo Rodríguez
(Elías Hernández)
83'
GOAL icon
Santiago Ormeño
(Luis García)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sebastian Santos
(Gonzalo Nápoli)
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
Diego de Buen
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Gabriel Carabajal
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
41%
59%
Shots On Target
5
5
Shots Off Target
6
9
Shots Blocked
4
4
Corners
3
11
Fouls
13
7
Offsides
1
2
Yellow Cards
1
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

León logo
León
4-4-2
Puebla logo
Puebla
4-4-2
30
Rodolfo Cota
7
Iván Moreno
21
Stiven Barreiro
25
Paul Bellón
6
William Tesillo
15
Edgar Guerra
22
Adonis Frías
19
Gonzalo Nápoli
16
Alan Medina
18
Federico Viñas
11
Elías Hernández
30
Jesús Rodríguez
2
Gustavo Ferrareis
3
Sebastián Olmedo
21
Gastón Silva
26
Brayan Angulo
20
Kevin Velasco
5
Diego de Buen
1
Fernando Navarro
7
Daniel Álvarez
27
Miguel Sansores
9
Lucas Cavallini
León
192
Luís Cervantes
1
Alfonso Blanco
196
Óscar Alba
20
Alfonso Alvarado
202
Erick Torres
13
Ángel Mena
197
Sebastian Santos
10
Nicolás López
24
Osvaldo Rodríguez
34
Óscar Villa
Puebla
4
Efraín Orona
6
Pablo González
14
Lucas de los Santos
11
Gabriel Carabajal
18
Luis García
16
Alberto Herrera
19
Ángel Robles
25
Miguel Fraga
17
Santiago Ormeño
28
Martín Barragán
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
54.23%
X
23.86%
2
21.91%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.78%
No
44.22%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.22%
No
21.78%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.12%
No
43.88%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.85%
No
66.15%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.5%
No
80.5%

About the football match León against Puebla

On Saturday March 16, 2024, precisely at 9:00 PM, León and Puebla will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga MX. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of León. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

León Lineup

  • Starting XI: Rodolfo Cota, William Tesillo, Paul Bellón, Iván Moreno, Alan Medina, Gonzalo Nápoli, Stiven Barreiro, Edgar Guerra, Elías Hernández, Federico Viñas, Adonis Frías

  • Substitutes: Luís Cervantes, Alfonso Blanco, Óscar Alba, Alfonso Alvarado, Erick Torres, Ángel Mena, Sebastian Santos, Nicolás López, Osvaldo Rodríguez, Óscar Villa

Puebla Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jesús Rodríguez, Gastón Silva, Brayan Angulo, Daniel Álvarez, Diego de Buen, Lucas Cavallini, Fernando Navarro, Kevin Velasco, Sebastián Olmedo, Gustavo Ferrareis, Miguel Sansores

  • Substitutes: Efraín Orona, Pablo González, Lucas de los Santos, Gabriel Carabajal, Luis García, Alberto Herrera, Ángel Robles, Miguel Fraga, Santiago Ormeño, Martín Barragán

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is León, the chance that we have calculated is 54.23%. This is based on old statistics from León combined with the statistics from Puebla. The chance that Puebla will win the match, we have calculated at 21.91%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.86%.

Advertisement